Weekly Race Series, Week 4 - Knights of the Night.

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 190 comments
hmm.....still no results......you dont deal someone crack and then disappear! Good thing i rented the getaway today. its kept me occupied for the day, although i had to stop playing cuz i just got so pissed at it that i almost threw the controller through the glass door of my entertainment center.....man, its a pretty good game (although couldve been a LOT better), but it just gets so frustrating at times!!

Originally posted by IDAFC21
you dont deal someone crack and then disappear!
Totally agree with that! Just one more fix. . . need it . . . now . . . :lol: Boom is most likely very busy right now. We will see them soon. :)

yeah, dont get me wrong, im not complaining. I do realize that unlike myself, some people have lives away from the internet...hehe. still sucks to play the waiting game tho! booms just tryin to draw the supsense out a little longer....hehe, j/k

Sorry everyone for the delay in the results and week 5 race.
I had the unfortunate experience to be stranded in Denver due to weather. About 2+ feet of snow to be exact. Just made it home today in time to get to work. Took me 5 hours to drive 110 miles.
I-70 is an absolute mess right now. Accidents everywhere causing road closures.
Again, sorry for the delay, the results and week 5 race will be up shortly.

To boombexus :
:D Glad you got home OK. Just caught the early news & saw 2 Feet of snow w/12 Foot Drifts!!! in your neighborhood. Was going to post to that effect, but you beat me to it. Welcome Back...UB57
:D

Back