Weekly Race Series, Week 48

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 187 comments
Originally posted by Talentless
I'm out. This car is too crappy.

Take the tunnel at 95-105.

wot tha!

but that makes it all the more fun :D

besides, I only had problems with one part of the track... corner after 2nd tunnel (in the air i think!) eek.

My sector 14 aint all that ... 6.151

I submitted this days ago .... if i'd kept at it ! y'never know?

Maybe 6.141 was on the cards :D

Laters.

Originally posted by Mr P
My sector 14 aint all that ... 6.151

I submitted this days ago .... if i'd kept at it ! y'never know?

Maybe 6.141 was on the cards :D

Laters.

Well then, this makes things interesting. Im gonna be looking forward to what the results are sicne now I know that a single sector of mine is as fast as the famous mr.p.

Until tomorrow, later. :D

Well I could finally get(thank God) a clean lap time I liked, on a hurry.

T1 of 20.022 and T2 of 44.221

I can improve a bit tomorrow..ermm today I mean hehe

And Kent btw, my 14th sector is around 6.027, that turn is kinda tricky sometimes, when I think I can go full throttle, suddenly the turn closes more hehe :)

Man! right now I am having one hell of a time trying to get my sharkport disc to read right... it just did, hold on...

Alright, just got done with my blue backed trouble maker and everything is cool. Got my game data organized and my weekly hotlap loaded for the results day.

And thanks hienrich, I believe you have put in one of the most important pieces of data for my survey... with P putting in a 6.1, others doing a range of 6.0-6.1, there is little doubt in my mind that the only way I got a 5.8 was with my dirty lap.

Yes, a 5.8 is probably possible on a clean lap, but for me, Im done, so if anyone thinks it can be done, I send you my luck.

Until next time... kent.
btw, with tomorrow/today being mlk day, I don't have school, so one more run for this race is a possibility. :D
Do you all in europe have mlk day? ... later.

Yeah I never heard of mlk day before :confused:

Anyway I'm trying my best to get my time into the zone I want it in but it just isn't happening :banghead: average sectors are 19.8 / 44.2

hey lotus can u add my new nick to the registered driver list on ya site (oxygenuk) and i dont see my old 1 on their either :(, oh and while im here boom did u get my PM with my time and that info u wanted ? :P

Originally posted by oxygenuk
hey lotus can u add my new nick to the registered driver list on ya site (oxygenuk) and i dont see my old 1 on their either :(, oh and while im here boom did u get my PM with my time and that info u wanted ? :P

Sorry about that, consider it done ;)

MLK = Martin Luther King day
10031758.jpg

an important, reveared and famous person in American history

Originally posted by lotus350
Sorry about that, consider it done ;)

Could you add me too?? I'm on your stats page, but not on the registered list...

I agree about this week's race - I still haven't managed to record a clean lap with a repectable time...:banghead:

Thanks lotus, but to be honest with you, I would really like to see Americans respect memorial day and veterans day as much as they do mlk day.

No progress here, but Im looking forward to seeing the results, catch you guys at the finish... later :D

It is late in coming, but here are the settings that I have found work best for me

Spring: 18.0/12.0
Height: 105/105
Bound: 7/7
Rebound: 7/7
Camber: 2.3/3.0
Toe Angle: -1.0/2.0
Stabilizers: 4/4
Brake: 20/13
All Limited Slip: Maxed at 60
Gear:Stock at 33 autosetting
TCS: 2

T1 19.946
T2 43.622

That is probably what I will stand on as improvement is possiable but requiring of to much effort.

Ok, I just ran a lap with T's of '19.949 and '44.007, and screwed it all up on the VERY last corner. Waited too long to brake, so when i downshifted, got nothing but wheelspin :( But, i'm still working on it.

Update:

T1=0'19.963
T2=0'43.659

Very good, I like it, BUT I have one of the most important sectors slow..the 14th(previous was a 6.025 now a 6.128) but well, I can improve a bit.

Finally managed a reasonably respectable clean lap :)
T1 - 20.513 ;T2 - 45.680
Still miles away from the big boys, and I drifted it all the way round the last corner, but at least I have something to submit now...:rolleyes:

Never got around to buying a fresh mustang.

20.3/44.9 with an old (800 mi.), 702hp car.

Never felt like I did the tunnel turns correctly. I'm a lot better at DF2 than I was a week ago though.

Time submitted - not too happy with it, though I did improve tonight...
T1 = 22.4xx, T2 = 45.2xx

It's definetly not my best - I had T1 and T2 times almost 0.5 seconds quicker, but just couldn't hook together a full clean lap. :irked:

Ok, i just killed my best lap by about .4-.5 seconds.. It came out to be T1: '20.059 and T2 was at '43.9xx.. its not the fastest out there, but hey.... Time Submitted

Time submitted, no improvements and this still is my best lap

T1=0'19.963
T2=0'43.659

I'm happy because I got to the mid 43's :D but my lap time should be like .2 secs less than what I got, oh well, not bad at my 1st week along the pros :)

Originally posted by unified
Ok, i just killed my best lap by about .4-.5 seconds.. It came out to be T1: '20.059 and T2 was at '43.9xx.. its not the fastest out there, but hey.... Time Submitted

Dude, I had the same lap... about .3 (for me) off of what it should be.
About .5 out of the blue ahead of what I thought was the best possible.

I wouldn't worry at all. Well actually, there is one racer to keep an eye on: redlinefox. (atleast I will have an eye on that situation ;) )

Good luck racer, now let us all pray together in an attempt to help boom get those results up. (I know I shouldn't be excited about them, but I just wanna see them for various reasons.)

Later. :D

I threw my time in the hat. It's not going to be competitive but I felt that I should throw it in anyway. Let me grab those sector times...

T1: 0'20.401
T2: 0'44.728

It was my best lap by a good half second and I know a ton could be reached. But the Mustang has already caused me to book five therapy sessions, so I figure I would stop.

Back