Weekly Race Series, Week 52

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 187 comments
THANX Again "boom": for 52 GREAT Ones!!! You'll be missed! :(:cheers:
:D Gave 'er about 15 more Laps & dropped the overall into the "Next Second" bracket so I'm done. Time submitted.

T1 = 20.359
T2 = 56.933

Thanx Once More...UB57 :D

I couldnt improve my poor laptime(compared to my fellow 1st divisioners) due to busy schedule, so well hopefully I can do better next week

I'm kinda on a slump lately:irked:

Originally posted by FireEmblem62
how do u guys get those fast times???????? my fastest was a 1:30
Push your driving skills to the limit every week, learn from veteran drivers, join the Weekly Race Series! ;)

Time submitted. 21.352 58.921

Far from my best sectors, especially the T1. As the week went along, I got somewhat slower through the first two sectors, but made up some time in the third. :rolleyes:

Great race for the 52nd week boom. And great job building this series over the year!! :bowdown:

:( I kept saying, I'll race tomorrow, I'll race tomorrow. Now its too late.... SHUCKS! I would of liked to compete but my schedual seems pretty full right now. Oh well. Always next week.

It's been a great time here for the half year I've been here. Congrats to Boombexus again and thanks to all of you.

*collapses* ZzzZzzZZZzZzzzzzZzZZzz....

Alright, I totally sucked on this race, but I think it's the right thing to do by turning in a time for week 52. (the 1 year mark)

So yeah... I turned in a time after all. :D
(even though it sucked. :lol: )

Time sent. I expect to be at the bottom of Division 1 this week. Which reminds me, sorry I didn't include my division Boom!

Back