Weekly Race Series, Week 7 - Astranomical

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 131 comments
i've sent in my time as well. i was able to chop off a couple seconds from my best time from yesterday. :) but i still think i'm way off the pace. oh well. it's been fun, and that's the important part, right?

here are my new times:
T1: 0'17.3
T2: 0'48.6
T3: 1'05.3

its all about fun. Its good to be competitive but if you take it to seriously it becomes like work and that would suck!!!!:D This is what I do to wind down from work!:)

Finally got a setup that's competative...

Got a new best save
T1 16.6xx
T2 46.8xx
T3 1.03.1xx

And still some time to shave off....

EDIT:
T1 16.6xx
T2 46.5xx
T3 1.02.8xx

With majiik putting down those times...

It looks like Ive gotta go back and start racing some more...

Hopefully I can pull it down some and get to that 46.5/ 102.5 mark...

I just dont know.

Time submitted .

Rather poor, I couldn't beat my lap from the 1st session, despite screwing it up at the last S bend :(

Sorry guys im pulling out of this one :(

I went to run this last night and realised that i had left my Mem card at my mates house at the weekend and he's away up north for a few days :mad:

Im also going to miss the best part of next weeks race as i going to an Adobe seminar in London tommorow morning..

also to get some pictures of the sights and stuff :D

Read yoose when i get back

Later ;)

Sigh .. time submitted for this week. I know I'll be way off the pace. I had some good individual sectors over the week (16.8,47.6,103.8), but never really got it all together. My best clean lap had crap sectors (17.2,48.0,104.0) :irked:

Oh well. :rolleyes:

Grand Valley is a really challenging track, really technical.

BTW: Nice driving GoKents, Majik :eek:

The S turns get me badly.. but i managed to recover on a coupel of laps there and i finally ran a clean lap, and a clean S turn and i sent that time in :D

Time sent in. After giving it a couple days rest i decided to take one last stab today, and im glad i did too, cuz i cut almost a full second off my previous save! dont know how the hell i did it, but i aint complaining. Im happy w/ my time now. sectors for the best lap are as follows

T1: 16.8
T2: 47.5
T3: 1'03.6

cant wait to see the results....i still hate this friggin car tho!!

I belive my time suffers in the last sectors, since I'm running with
TCS set to 0.

But still quite happy with my time:)

Sorry everyone, he was waiting on me. I sent him a typo for my time that was 30 seconds less than my actual time!:eek:

Back