Weekly Racenet Challenge

• Thread starter mister dog
  • 184 comments
I think it has something to do with the ghost car, try running with it off and see how it goes. I'll give it a go when I get home tonight

I think it has something to do with the ghost car, try running with it off and see how it goes. I'll give it a go when I get home tonight

I never use a ghost because I find them distracting, but it still froze the first time.

Not using the ghost as well and still no luck. I can complete one lap but on the 2nd lap it freezes up.

And it's happened again! This week's challenge American Muscle at Indy. Froze on 3rd lap going through the banking. The ghost (my own ghost from previous lap, there's no way to remove it) started flickering and jumping around half a lap before, and disappeared completely before the game froze a few seconds later. Next attempt I drove slow on purpose on 1st and 2nd lap so that the ghost stays behind me for 3rd lap and I can complete the race just fine.

For a company that calls themselves Codemasters they sure have pretty dodgy coding :rolleyes:

And it's happened again! This week's challenge American Muscle at Indy. Froze on 3rd lap going through the banking. The ghost (my own ghost from previous lap, there's no way to remove it) started flickering and jumping around half a lap before, and disappeared completely before the game froze a few seconds later. Next attempt I drove slow on purpose on 1st and 2nd lap so that the ghost stays behind me for 3rd lap and I can complete the race just fine.

For a company that calls themselves Codemasters they sure have pretty dodgy coding :rolleyes:
I didnt experience this problem on this weeks event. Ran smoothly for all 3 laps without any freezing.

Back