Weekly Sim Racing News Round-Up

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 139 comments
This week sees Project Cars 1 & 2 headed towards being delisted, updates for Assetto Corsa Competizione, F1 22, Race League, Gran Turismo 7, and Grid Legends. While we have release news for Dakar Desert Rally and Automobalista 2's upcoming V1.4 and Racing USA DLC.

Updates this week for Automobilista 2, RaceRoom, Pure Rock Crawling, Gran Turismo 7, and F1 22; with AMS2 and RaceRoom also adding DLC releases into the mix as well.

Light week, with updates for RaceRoom, Automobilista 2, F1 22, and Wreckfest, and news and footage of some of the WRC Generations locations. That's it, not much at all.

This week brings us updates for RFactor 2, F1 22, and Forza Horizon 5, with news of an upcoming driving survival horror game (yes really), the 10th anniversary of Forza Horizon news on the Gran Turismo 7 movie, WRC generations, and the closed beta sign-ups for Rennsport.

He Scaff, did you ever get around to play SRX the Game? It's about short track racing and really good fun. Especially the super late model throw up some door to door challenging racing. I recently downloaded this onto my PS5 and with the smooth 60fps it is an absolute blast!

Last edited:
He Scaff, did you ever get around to play SRX the Game? It's about short track racing and really good fun. Especially the super late model throw up some door to door challenging racing. I recently downloaded this onto my PS5 and with the smooth 60fps it is an absolute blast!
Yep, had more fun with that and NASCAR Heat 5 than I did with Ignition, great title that I never got around to reviewing.

A wide range of news this week, with updates for Assetto Corsa Competizione, BeamNG, RaceRoom, and Circuit Superstars, while we get launch news for Rev to Vertex (new one on me as well) Dakar Desert Rally, and GTR Revival; while Art of Rally gets some new DLC and Logitech launches a new wheel.

A real mixed bag this week, with a new lease in Dakar Desert Rally, updates for Redout 2, GT7, and NASCAR titles, with news on a new NFS title and TDU Solar Crown.

This week brings updates for RFactor 2, BeamNG, Redout 2, GT7, and Dakar Desert Rally, with GT7, Dakar, and Redout 2 also getting new DLC. News also lands of a delay to the NASCAR Heat 2022 DLC, and RFactor 2 gets an in-game storefront.

A real mixed bag this week, with updates for Race League, and RFactor 2, DLC for NASCAR Ignition and Grid Legends, a driver rating update for F1 22, and news of future DLCs for RF2 and RaceRoom.

Back