Weekly Sim Racing News Round-Up

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 139 comments
Hey Scaff. I know it may be a bit more time consuming, but I would find these videos more interesting if the visuals matched the news you share. Just my opinion. đź‘Ť

This week sees updates (minor ones) for Automobilista 2, RFactor 2, and F1 2020, as well as a new Competition Mode Blog post for RFactor 2, a bit of a scandal around mods in Assetto Corsa, and some new images for Dakar 21.

I commented on the video itself but have to do it here, too: these Apes and Tsukuba... this is effing epic!!!!

This week sees updates (minor ones) for Automobilista 2, RFactor 2, and F1 2020, as well as a new Competition Mode Blog post for RFactor 2, a bit of a scandal around mods in Assetto Corsa, and some new images for Dakar 21.

Its pronounced ah-pay not ape, just so you know. Ape is Italian for bee where Vespa is wasp :D

Great vid as always đź‘Ť

It's another week full of updates, with ones landing for WRC9, Raceroom, RFactor 2, and Art of Rally, in addition, we have news of a deal to bring a dedicated Le Mans game out and the console release of the 2020 World Challenge DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione.

This week sees an update and Roadmap news for Automobilista 2, EA's plans for a new racing title a year, Assetto Corsa Competizione talking about the issues with the console version, as well as news on the ACC British GT Championship DLC, a rough roadmap for Dirt 5's 2021 DLC and Jimmy Broadbent on his plans for the 2021 Britcar Championship.

This week's news sees a hotfix for Automobilista 2, next-gen release news (good and bad) for Assetto Corsa Competizione and Project Cars 3, a physics overhaul for KartKraft, and an Interview with Marco from Kunos by GT Planet.

This week brings the news that KartKraft Dev, Black Delta, have been bought, updates for Dirt 5, GT Sport, Assetto Corsa Competizione, and RaceRoom, with RaceRoom and Dirt 5 also getting new DLC. In GT 7 news, we learned that it has been delayed and news of the next Project Cars 3 DLC arrives.

A busy week, with updates for Assetto Corsa (yes, really), Automobilista 2, Project Cars 3, and RFactor 2, with new content also landing for all of them. KartKraft and Assetto Corsa Competizione also received Hotfixes, and a release date was announced for a Hot Wheels title, and finally, Motorsport Games bought Studio 397 the team behind RFactor 2.

Another busy week, with the attempted takedown of our own and the community victory, in supporting Mike at SimRacing 604, the release of Circuit Superstars on Steam Early Access, and Forza Horizon on Steam. Updates for Automobilista 2 and KartKraft, and an investor call talking about Assetto Corsa 2.

This week's full of updates, with ones released for Automobilista 2, Wreckfest, RFactor 2, Raceroom, and Assetto Corsa Competizione. We also have news that the 2021 Ferrari eSport Championship will once again be run on Assetto Corsa, with registrations now open.

This week see's more bad news for those hoping for GTR3 anytime soon, updates for F1 2020 and Gran Turismo Sport, another acquisition for Motorsport Games and updates and new content for RFactor 2.

A few days late this week, but here we go. Art of Rally, BeamNG and Automobilista 2 all get updates, Gran Turismo Sport is going to the Olympics and the British GT DLC finally arrives for consoles.

It's been a busy week, with roadmaps and updates for MotoGP 21, RFactor 2 and Automobilista 2, updates and DLC for Project Cars 3 and Wreckfest, as well as new content and the TCR eSport series for Assetto Corsa and the news that Art of Rally is coming to consoles.

This weeks mod content is for Assetto Corsa and comes to us from @Riky_Sim and @RMi_wood, and a big thank you to both of them for a car and track I've really had fun with.

Last edited:
It's been a busy week, with roadmaps and updates for MotoGP 21, RFactor 2 and Automobilista 2, updates and DLC for Project Cars 3 and Wreckfest, as well as new content and the TCR eSport series for Assetto Corsa and the news that Art of Rally is coming to consoles.

This weeks mod content is for Assetto Corsa and comes to us from @Riky_Sim and @RMi_wood, and a big thank you to both of them fro a car and track I've really had fun with.

Just saw this on my television's YT feed, super cool and thanks for the feature!

This weeks mod content is for Assetto Corsa and comes to us from @Riky_Sim and @RMi_wood, and a big thank you to both of them for a car and track I've really had fun with.

So that sets the stage for an official TCR add on on the AC platform. Call me excited!

Hotfixes and Updates dominate this week, with one or the other available for Wreckfest, Art of Rally, Gran Turismo Sport, Dirt 5, Assetto Corsa Competizione, RaceRoom and RFactor 2. The only non update/Hotfix news is the first gameplay images and footage for the upcoming motorbike title Rims Racing.

This week sees KartKraft and MotoGP 21 get updates, we have news of changes coming to RaceRoom, including new TCR content and a complete FFB overhaul, and gameplay footage for WRC 10 arrives.

Thanks to @RMi_wood for this weeks car and track :cheers:

Last edited:
Back