Well it finally happened...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kdryan
  • 51 comments
  • 4,366 views
I'm glad I only use my steering wheel cause I would have the same problem. Its kinda hard to throw whats bolted down haha! My bspec bobs are all high 30s and they all know what happens when they don't get 1st place.
 
Seriously? Thats your limit? A Videogame?


I feel sorry for you. Really.
 
I almost lost it the hundreth time b-spec bob crashed at the chicane at monaco, lvl 35 and he finally managed to get around without crashing and won by miles.
 
Bob gets better with more experience. In fact he amazes me sometimes with his passing skills. He will try an inside move and if not successful try an outside move. Amazing to me he thinks that all on his own! But then again he does stupid stuff like running into the guard rail when there is no other car around. I think he does that just to get your attention! :):crazy:
 
B Spec Bob makes me coffee in the mornings, tells me his ambitions and then goes out and destroys the rivals.

I like him. If he had boobs, I would marry him.
 
i wish bob was my copilot in a-spec so he could tell me what to do
 
I'm glad I can survive losing without throwing a controller.

images

YOU WIN.

Same here!

Calm down guys. My Bob is awesome... All I needed is to provide him good tools!
 
I got an old ps2 controller on my side, to be sure i dont destroy something i really need! ;)
 
smashed my controller once, had to pick up debris everywhere later. damn it was expensive satisfaction to smash the sucker out of anger. yesterday when my driver couldn`t beat nascar event i was on the edge to throw controller again but the high price stopped me. it was fun back in PS1/2 days with wired controllers which i would swing around like a lasso by its own cable and beat the console with it.
 
Last edited:
On monday i pushed my DFGT off my chair,it's clamped on the wooden arm rest were it never moves but because i got so upset at the fgt race i pushed it with enough force to slide off,luckily my feet were there to break the fall.

Best way to relieve anger when owning a DFGT, palm punch it really hard (I mean with everything you've got, it should come off its clamps, just hold onto it when this happens) working for 3 years now, good as new:tup:
 
Yup, Bob got me so mad tonight that I actually threw my controller. After watching him let about ten Mini Coopers pass him in that worthless Mini race I had more than I can stand...

Man I hear ya. I had Bob doing the 80's japan race. I had him in the mugen 87 civic,, leading by a ton. So I turn to watch a little tv while Bob hands them their ass. Well 15 minutes later I turn back to the game to see that Bob got 8th PLACE!!! What the hell! I left and put Bob and the car back in the garage until I have enough patience to baby site him for 20 minutes.......
 
Yeah! B-Spec can be very bittersweet... Mine is more bitter than sweet, but he is getting better.
But I stop to throw controlers in the SNES era, at a time I destroied one and my father didnt want to buy me another... After spending 3 days trying to fix it, and finally did it!, I learn the value of it. So, I start punching the walls (kidding...)
 
Man I hear ya. I had Bob doing the 80's japan race. I had him in the mugen 87 civic,, leading by a ton. So I turn to watch a little tv while Bob hands them their ass. Well 15 minutes later I turn back to the game to see that Bob got 8th PLACE!!! What the hell! I left and put Bob and the car back in the garage until I have enough patience to baby site him for 20 minutes.......

That's the worst part of B-Spec. If you're not there Bob will cool way down with the lead and let people pass him. He should pick up the pace all by himself once 2nd place car starts getting near. That would hugely improve B-Spec.
 
I broke one of my controllers because of Bob, but not by me directly breaking it. I had one of my controllers sitting on the second shelf of my desk, which is head height, charging. I was getting extremely frustrated by Bob failing at Cote d'azur in the historic race and I decided to step away from the game to cool my head so I pushed away from my desk, obviously a bit too hard, and the desk rocked making the controller fall and hit my desk, the momentum from the cable then carried and swung it against my wheel stand.
 
most memorable time was when Bob was drifting crazy with the nascars in front of him. I was like "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"
 
Its cool, i have a wheel now, so i cannot trow it away :P

Also, I dont trow my controller I just squeeze it in my hand, it didnt break since day 1... but it makes strange noise:dunce:
 
Don't let Bob get to you, he's sex starved and over worked.

How would you feel?

Would you really want to race a mini?
 
I broke like 5 ps2 controllers thanks to GT4 but I have worked on my anger and havent hurt any ps3 controllers :D
 
i had self control myself sooo much when my bob spun off and waited on the side of the track for about 30sec letting everyone else by! ohhh i nearly fired that idiot...
 
Why not just anticipate the frustration and keep a pillow close at hand? They are a lot cheaper.
 
He should pick up the pace all by himself once 2nd place car starts getting near. That would hugely improve B-Spec.

He does, at least mine does. I've found that a "hot" driver will overdrive the car (with results you can guess) a bit early in his career but defends his position by picking up the pace if someone begins to creep up behind. On the other hand, a "cool" driver drives more consistently but will also be just cool with cars coming past left and right...
 
Yup, Bob got me so mad tonight that I actually threw my controller. After watching him let about ten Mini Coopers pass him in that worthless Mini race I had more than I can stand...

Dude calm down it's only a game.:)
 
Back