wgats with the standard TVR Tuscan

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 50 comments
  • 2,799 views
JK83
Cool :)
But now it looks you are only one :lol:

Got to "The updated OCD thread" there a're a lot of ppl saying the same thing as me.
 
Got to "The updated OCD thread" there a're a lot of ppl saying the same thing as me.

You are only there too :lol:
That is why I'm saying and want pic of your OCD :)
 
damn, if I knew they will replace it with V8S I would buy it immediately:ouch:
 
damn, if I knew they will replace it with V8S I would buy it immediately:ouch:

Go check your OCD then since mine was still there..
looks like Theace37 is only who has reported this issue damn Kaz must hate you :lol:
 
I have this standard Tuscan. I am currently running a series of tests with it.
 
I've just bought the 2 of them, they were still in my OCD.
 
This is hilarious. Day in, day out everyone is moaning about the quality of standard cars, now people are clamouring to get there hands on standard versions of premium cars.:lol:
 
This is hilarious. Day in, day out everyone is moaning about the quality of standard cars, now people are clamouring to get there hands on standard versions of premium cars.:lol:

Gotta catch collect 'em all...
 
Go check your OCD then since mine was still there..
looks like Theace37 is only who has reported this issue damn Kaz must hate you :lol:

my bob is finishing race in 30 minutes so I will let you know :)
 
This is hilarious. Day in, day out everyone is moaning about the quality of standard cars, now people are clamouring to get there hands on standard versions of premium cars.:lol:

Haha I know, I said the same thing in the OCD update thread.
 
Ok, I have red Tuscan in my OCD :)
 
Mine is still in. But I bought them and traded them.

EDIT: I'll go take a pic.

EDIT 2:

7803471528_684fdb1a62_z.jpg

7803471840_fb02781151_z.jpg

7803472046_1355b28803_z.jpg

7803472278_085dc94b70_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
As far as i know they are the GT PSP export models...pretty cool they ended up in the OCD though.
 
No wonder I did not had them yet, I thought I had all cars and I couldn't remember selling those cars... thanks for the info.
 
I bought them but I thought I just missed them lol. So my complete garage is actually just completed... Cool. Unless they disappear from it :?
 
I haven't played GT5 much in the past few months and I though to myself "I don't remember seeing a standard Tuscan before, what gives?" I bought that and the Tamora just before I realised what PD had done.
 
Why are people saying these were removed from the OCD?

i *just* bought them right this second

TVR Tamora '02
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00

(NOT to be confused with the Cerbera Speed 6 thats always been in)

Theyre in there. Theyre standards. Go get them and stop spreading bologna
 
I doubt there was such a Tascan on premium...



Er... Mclaren, that looks like a premium. Or it's a really good standard :)

No it's absolutely a premium one as you can see it has a visible interior in the centre. :p
 
YellowBird23
I doubt there was such a Tascan on premium...



No it's absolutely a premium one as you can see it has a visible interior in the centre. :p

The OCD Tuscan isn't premium I've driven it and it has no interior
 
Back