What about the SVX?

I miss that thing in GT3 - we've a couple of real life ones that run around the area near me (they're about as common as rocking horse droppings in Australia).

They were a bit heavy with the NA tuning in GT1 and 2, but with a decent turbo conversion in GT3 and 900hp that would have been sweet.

I also miss the big Lexus coupe, the SC400.

the SVX kicked some ass in GT1, this time round, It sucks ass, That car came factory with a flat 6. It was a fast car, and some car critics say its design was advanced for its time
the same thing with the Mazda Eunos Cosmo ECCS, it hauled balls to the wall in GT1, but now, it just looks cool.

rice burners rule! NA sucks big juicy ****! Vipers are way overated.
they have alot of hp but they weigh a **** load and even with stage 3 lightening they still oversteer like hell when you brake.

Originally posted by Option2

does every one of your posts have to talk about how great the viper is and how much rice-burners suck? :rolleyes:
you might have also heard me say that everyone likes different cars. I've said that many a time as well. Some people like Vipers and some don't. Some like rice-burners and some don't. Some people like the SVX (MugenMan 2002) and some don't (KanaL) And honestly, who gives a ****.

Originally posted by eddy_2790

you might have also heard me say that everyone likes different cars. I've said that many a time as well. Some people like Vipers and some don't. Some like rice-burners and some don't. Some people like the SVX (MugenMan 2002) and some don't (KanaL) And honestly, who gives a ****.
Hey i never said i liked the SVX i just wondered what others thought of it because it isnt talked about much.

The SVX looks like a first-generaton Eclipse/Laser/Talon, but designed by a Cubist-period artist. That are, quite rare to find in America; I think Subie canned the car after about 3-4 years.

A pity it's an overweight sports car, it has some potential. It's also the only NA Subaru. And for those playing the North American version of our home game, it's the same as an Alcoyne, if that helps.

Originally posted by pupik
A pity it's an overweight sports car, it has some potential. It's also the only NA Subaru.

In Gran Turismo, you mean?

The SVX was an interesting car, especially given the timing, for Subaru. The original car was shown as a concept car in 1990 (at Geneva if memory serves), so in the context of the Subaru line-up at the time (remember this was 3-4 years before the WRX) the car was a real stand-out, and Subaru made a real leap of faith producing it virtually unchanged.

In hindsight that car was a real pointer to the changes going on at Subaru from 1990-1995 that eventually lead to the current line-up of cars.

Originally posted by pupik
The SVX looks like a first-generaton Eclipse/Laser/Talon, but designed by a Cubist-period artist. That are, quite rare to find in America; I think Subie canned the car after about 3-4 years.

A pity it's an overweight sports car, it has some potential. It's also the only NA Subaru. And for those playing the North American version of our home game, it's the same as an Alcoyne, if that helps.
Im playing the north american version and its called SVX not alcyone. glitch?

Back