What Actresses Are Hot!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GCBCRPunk
  • 59 comments
  • 4,567 views
Messages
3
WHAT ACTRESSES DO YOU THINK ARE HOT??? INCLUDE SOME MUSIC STARS LIKE BRITTNEY :banghead:
 
HOW HOT ARE THEY??? IM 37 DEGREES CELCIUS, I WANNA BE HOT HOW CAN I GET HOT??!!?
 
""Its getting hot in herre...."" you know the rest
 
with a little bit o uhhu....etc.
 
Too many to count.

J Lo
Katie Holmes
Catherine Zeta Jones
Reese Witherspoon
Halle Berry
Denise Richards
Spears
Hillary Duff
Olsen Twins
ETC!
 
DUDE LIKE THAT ONE WITH THE BIG BOOBIES!!!!!!!!! WHAT ABOUT JLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

DO U LIKE HER?!?!?!?!?!
 
J Lo is pretty. If you start to just look at her good then she becomes ugly. It's weird. Try it sometime.
 
Forever is a long time Klos. Are you ready to make that kind of commitment?
 
Originally posted by GCBCRPunk
WHAT ACTRESSES DO YOU THINK ARE HOT??? INCLUDE SOME MUSIC STARS LIKE BRITTNEY
To someone who makes a post like this, anything with two legs, tits, and a pulse is 'HOT!!!!!!!!!!!'

Please, just go pleasure yourself in your room and spare us another repetition of this question. Learn, and learn soon, that what makes a woman 'HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' has very little to do with what she actually looks like.
 
my wife is no actress but shes hot in my books :)
 
Ah, OK, Klos. I'll do it your way from now on.

D00d J Lo is so hot I'd do her like a million times and I like whatshername, you know, the one with the major league yabbos on that TV show...

She's HOTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Good, you've learned.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think tercel_driver posted again. Heh.
 
Originally posted by
pretentious and yes, take klos' advice.
I'm only mean to idiots, Robin. And I am taking Klos's advice, but only the advice that I'm smart enough to see.
 
Originally posted by   
that doug demuro is pretty hot.

Yes Mr Hampstermizer, master of the hampsters.

Anway

I LIKE ANNAKORNAKOVIA!!! OMG SHE IS SO HOT LOL LOL ROTFL.

Oh hold on im not meant to use a period at the end of the sentence am I?

Argh I keep using your Americanisms damnit, its not a period its a full stop , I have to remember that.
 
Interesting...well, at least full stop isn't also used to refer to that "certain time of the month". :D
 
full stop. hehe. Funny! Nar. Who uses full stops anyway?
I sure don't. :rolleyes:
 
No one in the US does...dunno why or when it changed, but it did.
 
Back