What all new cars do you want to see in GT7?

• Thread starter iMatazzie
  • 2,493 comments
On a side note, I think Lamborghini could potentially have two Gr.1 options: the Group C Countach QVX, and potentially the VGT, especially given the latter’s shape and power figures. Now, I doubt Ferrari would do a VGT, but they could still have a Gr.1 car with the 333SP. I think even Shelby could have a car from the same series as their Gr.1 car, the LR-93.

I think instead, they should just have more events that feature a given class with further vehicle restrictions. I don’t see a need to make new “sub-classes” as much as I think we need to see more races that don’t simply allow every single car in a class to be eligible. Not unlike how in the campaign, you might have an N-Series event where you’re further restricted to certain engines, or something like that. Or how we’ve had Daily Races in GTS that only permit the FF Gr.4 cars.

I also agree that I hope the 917 isn’t in Gr.3, and is just there for demo purposes. That’d be where a “Gr.1V” could be especially ideal, where the 917 would be balanced with the Ferrari 330 P4, Jaguar XJ13, and Ford Mark IV - as well as any other vintage prototypes that PD would want to add. I also hope for a “Gr.3V” for vintage grand tourers like the Shelby Daytona Coupe.
For most part, I suspect the 917 being against Gr.3 cars is because it's a PP race, rather than a group-based race.

The hydrogen powered Hyperion XP-1

S1-hyperion-xp-1-l-hydrogene-longue-distance-et-haute-performance-639681.jpg

S1-hyperion-xp-1-l-hydrogene-longue-distance-et-haute-performance-639677.jpg

I predict we’ll have some cars that are somewhat idiosyncratic, as I don’t think PD is going to solely go for the most popular cars. That’s partially what I love about PD - they’ll have some popular models, but also some real obscure ones, too, so more people get to learn about them.

In this regard, I really want to see the Lamborghini Asterion concept - I thought it should’ve gone into production, and if it did, it would’ve complimented the 918, LaFerrari, and P1 as another hybrid supercar.

I predict we’ll have some cars that are somewhat idiosyncratic, as I don’t think PD is going to solely go for the most popular cars. That’s partially what I love about PD - they’ll have some popular models, but also some real obscure ones, too, so more people get to learn about them.

In this regard, I really want to see the Lamborghini Asterion concept - I thought it should’ve gone into production, and if it did, it would’ve complimented the 918, LaFerrari, and P1 as another hybrid supercar.
Don't forget the Jaguar C-X75, because it's within the same league, and suffered the same fate as the Lamborghini Asterion.

Last edited:
Weren't there already a "standard" Koenigsegg CC8S in GT5 or 6 ?
Nope, Koenigsegg hasn't appeared in any Gran Turismo as of yet. I'm sure it's long overdue for them to be featured since they have among the fastest and most technologically advanced cars, something that Polyphony would be interested in.

The Regera was once rumored for GT Sport at one point but ended up in Driveclub instead.

Lotus, on the other hand, needs to sort their licensing 🤬 together.

Here are the cars I would love to see them to debut in GT7, the following are:
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO
  • Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO
  • Ford GT Gr.3
  • 2019 Aston Martin Vantage GT3
  • McLaren 720s GT3
  • 2018 Nissan GTR GT3
  • Toyota GR Supra GT500
  • Toyota GR Super Sport
  • Glickenhaus 007
  • Aston Martin Valkyrie
  • Lamborghini Essenza SCV12
  • Ferrari F8
  • Aston Martin DBS Superleggera

Here are the cars I would love to see them to debut in GT7, the following are:
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO
  • Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO
  • Ford GT Gr.3
  • 2019 Aston Martin Vantage GT3
  • McLaren 720s GT3
  • 2018 Nissan GTR GT3
  • Toyota GR Supra GT500
  • Toyota GR Super Sport
  • Glickenhaus 007
  • Aston Martin Valkyrie
  • Lamborghini Essenza SCV12
  • Ferrari F8
  • Aston Martin DBS Superleggera
I would love to see all of those, especially the updated GR.3 cars. I would also love to see the M6 GT3 get replaced by the M4 GT3 (2022) or at least just add the latter.

Please excuse my obsession with European cars lol. But I believe that Gran Turismo really needs many brand new cars that are or will soon be in production

Audi RS6 AVANT 2020
Audi RS7 Sportback 2020
Audi RSQ8 2020
Audi RS3 Sportback 2021
Audi S4 TDI Sedan 2020
Audi S6 TDI Sedan 2020
BMW M3 G80 2021
BMW M4 G82 2021
BMW M5 COMPETITION 2021
Citroën C4 2021
Cupra Leon ST 2021
Cupra Formentor 2021
Ferrari Roma 2020
Fiat 500e 2021
Jaguar F-Type 2020
Jaguar XE 2020
Land Rover Defender 2020
Lamborghini Aventador SVJ
Mazda RX-8
McLaren 765LT
McLaren Senna
Mercedes AMG E63s Sedan 2021
Mercedes AMG GT R Black Series 2021
Mercedes AMG S63 Sedan W223 2021
Nissan 400z 2021
Nissan 370z
Nissan GT-R 2007
Nissan Ariya 2021
Nissan Qashqai/ Rogue Sport 2021
Peugeot 508 Peugeot Sport Engineered (PSE) 2021
Peugeot 3008 2021
Peugeot 208 2020
Skoda Citigo
Skoda Octavia IV VRS 2021
Skoda ENYAQ 2021
Seat Leon Sportstourer FR
Seat Mii
Volkswagen Arteon R 2021
Volkswagen Arteon R Shooting Brake 2021
Volkswagen ID.3 2020
Volkswagen ID.4 2021
Volkswagen Golf R 2021
Volkswagen Up!
Volkswagen Up! GTI
Volkswagen Tiguan R 2021

Last edited:
I think Hyundai has some real potential for expansion. There were the TCR and WRC machines, but also various cars with the N label - especially the Veloster N. I think that one would be most likely as far as additional Hyundai models go, not that I'd complain at all. I really want the old Tiburon, too, from back before Hyundai renewed itself. And it'd likely not be under Hyundai, but I also really wanna see the Genesis G80 Sport, being a competitor against vehicles like the BMW 5-series.

Given the recent news article, we could be seeing more KTM models, too, like the X-Bow GT that was featured in that footage. But I'd personally really want to see the X-Bow GT4 and the GTX, so that KTM could potentially be in the Manufacturers Series.

Here is my Ferrari list

Ferrari FXX K EVO
Ferrari F50 GT
Ferrari 599xx Evo
Ferrari 288 GTO Evoluzione
Ferrari 512TR
Ferrari 575M
Ferrari 512S
Ferrari 512M
Ferrari 550 Maranello
Ferrari F355 Challenge
Ferrari 333SP
Ferrari FXX Evo
Ferrari FF
Ferrari F40 LM
Ferrari 550 Maranello GTS
Ferrari 575 GTC
Ferrari 360 Modena
Ferrari 360 GTC
Ferrari F430 GTC
Ferrari 458 GT2
Ferrari 488 GTE
Ferrari 512 BB LM
Ferrari P80 C
Ferrari 712 Can Am
Ferrari 312 PB

Now some Ferrari F1 cars

F2000
F2004
F2002
F2007
F2008
412 T2
F2001
F10

Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+
bugatti-chiron-super-sport-300mph-record-2.png

Ferrari SF 90 LM Hypercar specs
IMG_20200829_110048_088.jpg

Mercedes C63 AMG dtm '18
WEH_FP1_Hock1_DTM_2018-600x338.jpg

I can't be the only one to think that hypercars are functionally useless in the game

I actually think that Hypercars will make a big entry in GT 7, unlike in GT Sport where they were too few to be "usefull".

The very one I had the most fun with doing hot laps and entering free lobbies on the Nordschleife was the McLaren P1 GT-R.

Despite it is a "useless" Gr.X car, it remains one of my top 10 favorite cars in GT Sport.

Last edited:
Here is my Lamborghini list

Diablo SV
Diablo 6.0 VT
Diablo GTR
Diablo VT
Diablo GT1
Diablo SV R
Sian
Asterion
Aventador SVJ
Aventador J
Murcielago First Gen
Murcielago R GT
Murcielago LP670 SV GT1
Gallardo LP560 GT3
Gallado Superleggera
350 GT
400 GT
Jarama
Urus
Islero
Urraco
Espada
Jalpa
Silhouette
Sesto Elemento
SC18 Alston
Centenario
Countach QVX Group C racecar
Essenza SCV12
Bravo Concept

They need to either work in a spec series or be integrated into a category. They can't just be dumped into the game like they were throughout GT Sport, that just makes it a waste of everyone's time.

Super GT(JGTC)was probably at its best in GT5. I loved Super GT in GT Sport until they added the '08 cars in GT League. Just didn't make sense. Messes up the immersion in Custom Race.

SF19 are fine in GT League, but fail in Arcade Single & Custom Race.

GR.1 failed.

GR.4 hasn't failed as much as what PD were trying to do. It's more S-Tai than GT4.

If PD can give us Super Taikyu properly(we had the Spoon Sports S2000, Spoon Fit, DRIDER EK9, etc), many cars requested in the Suggestions: Cars sectiomy, are prime choices.

Back