What all new cars do you want to see in GT7?

• Thread starter iMatazzie
  • 2,461 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Hey all,

What all new cars do you want to see in GT7? (All new meaning never seen before in the franchise)

Personally, I would love to see:

MB AMG GT Black Edition
Ferrari 488 Pista
Lambo Huracan Evo
And some of the new GT3 cars (I.E. AMG GT3 Evo, Audi R8 LMS Evo, Huracan GT3 Evo, AM Vantage GT3 2020 etc.)
As well as the 570s GT4 and newer Gr.4 cars.

And of course, I would love to see all of the classic cars or modern classics from previous GT games return.

How about you?

I would like a Polestar 1 - Volvo P1800 combo.

d0db311129cc36508d517b1a5eb29319.jpg

Definately new GTE cars.

488GTE, C8R GTE, M8 GTE new Aston Martin GTE and maybe refresh 911 RSR model (this in GT Sport is fine but having newer one would be nice surprise).

Also i would love to see more new supercars like 488 GTB/Pista, Huracan Performante, Corvette C8, 911 GT2 RS etc.

EDIT: Oh! And Lamborghini Sian <3 I would love to drive that.

Last edited:
Give me those 2020 GT500s... and some DTMs to join them in Gr2

Merging both cars in Group 2 is great, but i hope PD will give us option to precise which cars we want to race against. So if you want Super GT 500 you can have it without DTM's.

Same with Group 1 with Group C, LMP 1 and Vision GT cars together. GT have such a nice carlist it is shame we can't make proper races in respective classes.

Modern GT500s and DTMs are basically the same, so I'd happily have them in thw same class.

But i hope we get some more specific car classes in the game, it's certainly too broad, especially Gr1

Merging both cars in Group 2 is great, but i hope PD will give us option to precise which cars we want to race against. So if you want Super GT 500 you can have it without DTM's.

Same with Group 1 with Group C, LMP 1 and Vision GT cars together. GT have such a nice carlist it is shame we can't make proper races in respective classes.

It would be interesting to see races based on PP like in past GTs.

Its time to complete the set. You have most of the GT3/Carrera RS lineup.

The original Carrera RS
Porsche-911-Carrera-RS-2.7.png

and the 964 Carrera RS
maxresdefault.jpg

After that, the Porsche street car lineup is essentially done (since they already added the Porsche supercars).

Oh yeah, and one more pre-war since the Alfas and that Mercedes-Benz SSK are making it in. The Type 35 or one of its relatives deserves to run alongside them at Goodwood and Laguna Seca.
f6f800b8f4b15fc1eca4f5f48c31eb634ecb8f6f.jpg

Wait, hold, up, sorry to burst the bubble, but I know there is a Suggestions thread with all these cars and everything.
Sorry to burst your bubble of bubble bursting, but I just checked, this forum is the only one I could see for all new cars to the GT franchise :)

Last edited:
Those are threads for specific cars, this is more a general discussion thread.
There's no need to ask.
car_929_46737_5560cf8df1566.jpg

I think asking for an engine is too much, don't you think?
Giving the mod a try in AC, I would love for this to become premium in GT7. It's a weird little fun car.

More electric cars
Only if PD add a proper Gr.EV class. Putting all the EVs in Gr.X is stupid imo.

I prefer this kind of topic. That list of cars with separate topics is nice for putting suggestions with small possibility of being noticed by PD, but there is no real discussion. Here we can talk about cars we want to see in game in general. Just discussion that is all. Maybe someone will came up here with idea to put real suggestion there.

Its time to complete the set. You have most of the GT3/Carrera RS lineup.

The original Carrera RS

and the 964 Carrera RS

After that, the Porsche street car lineup is essentially done (since they already added the Porsche supercars).

oh yeah. More classic porsches for me ! :D

I would also expand super cars manufacturers and give them more different versions of each car. I like Forza's approach here to be honest. I would love to see more "roady" Lamborghini Diablo. VT, SV or classic doesn't matter, i love GT but it is more like trackday supercar ;)

Since the hot hatch market has really been blooming lately, then I'm hoping for the full lineup to appear in GT7: i30N, new Megane RS Trophy, RS3, Focus RS, JCW Cooper, 308 GTi, Golf R and Yaris GR. Also, the Kia Stinger GT and the full BMW M hero lineup including all the M3s and M5s from the early days until now.

Since the hot hatch market has really been blooming lately, then I'm hoping for the full lineup to appear in GT7: i30N, new Megane RS Trophy, RS3, Focus RS, JCW Cooper, 308 GTi, Golf R and Yaris GR. Also, the Kia Stinger GT and the full BMW M hero lineup including all the M3s and M5s from the early days until now.
All of those are fantastic ideas. Road-car wise, I also really want to see the new gen R8, but TBH I would rather see the RWD variant in the game then the AWD variant. But yeah, I think lots of new hot hatches would be great.

All of those are fantastic ideas. Road-car wise, I also really want to see the new gen R8, but TBH I would rather see the RWD variant in the game then the AWD variant. But yeah, I think lots of new hot hatches would be great.

Yeah. New R8 would be great, also i would love to see Gallardo come back (and maybe more versions like Superleggera or Balboni? )

Back