What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,452 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye West- All Falls Down
 
Pantera - Hollow
 
Sage
They Might Be Giants — The World's Address [Joshua Fried Re-mix]

Longest TMBG song ever.

That's an interesting fact Sage I'd never noticed that, just checked and its over 5 minutes which is pretty unusual for TMBG, they never usually manage more than 2 1/2 - 3 minutes at most!

The Beta Band - Assessment
 
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall
 
BigJamesGTI
Jugend - you mean Da Hool who did meet her at the love parade ??? If you do then the track you mentioned is cracking and I might just d.l it !!!

Ive got Kaleef - Sands of time, anyone UK remember them ?

Yes, it's them.

Not UK, Don't know about Kaleef. I'll check it out.

Northern Line - Treat Me Better

(electro)
 
GTJugend
Yes, it's them.

Not UK, Don't know about Kaleef. I'll check it out.

Northern Line - Treat Me Better

(electro)

Kweli - too late.

Kaleef are a Birmingham based rap wannabee's from eary 90's !! They are OK but you can tell they are dated now !
 
GTJugend
Yep, it's an awesome piece of house.

Cosmic, seen you a lot in this thread so I'm fairly familiar with your taste in house/trance music, some of it very close to electro. Some tips: (you might know most of it but what the heck..)

Rogue Traders - Stay (Cicada rmx)
Da Hool - Crazy/Hazy
Crydamoure presents waves (album)
Armand Van Helden - Full Moon
David Guetta - Love Don't Let Me Go
Demon vs. Heartbreaker - You Are My High
Felix Da Housecat - Cyberwhore
JCA - I Begin To Wonder (again much better than it's commercial version)
Flexy - Paris Latino (Cafe Paris mix)
Gipsy - Gipsy
Gusgus - David (Darren Emersons Underwater Mix)

Currently listening to:

Barcelona - Studio Hair Gel
Thanks GT 👍
I'm about just to download them :)
 
JCA - I Begin To Wonder
Thanks GT for the suggestions 👍
 
Cosmic
JCA - I Begin To Wonder
Thanks GT for the suggestions 👍

You're welcome. :)

Rogue Traders - Stay (Cicada Rmx)
 
Rage Against The Machine - Wake Up
 
Pantera - Hollow
 
David Guetta - Love Don't Let Me Go 👍
I wanted this song for ages now!
 
Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
 
Orbital - Kein Trinkwasser

Off of their "Snivilization" album (one of my favorites)...

Followed by...

Orbital - Impact USA



;)
 
Pantera - Primal Concrete Sledge
 
Basement Jaxx - Where's your head at?
 
Metallica - Carpe Diem Baby
 
Delphic Reason
Orbital - Kein Trinkwasser

Off of their "Snivilization" album (one of my favorites)...

Followed by...

Orbital - Impact USA



;)

Worth checking out?

C.A.D - If A Friend

;)
 
Thin Lizzy - Whiskey in The Jar
 
Pantera - No Good
 
Rainbow - Since You Been Gone
 
Staind - So Far Away
 
Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water

I´m listening to a Guitar Legends album btw.
 
Tool - The Grudge
 
911_Carrera
Worth checking out?

C.A.D - If A Friend

;)

Almost everything of Orbital's is worth checking out. They're excellent. 👍

Feeder - Forget About Tomorrow
 
Damageplan - Save Me
 
Booker T. & the MG's - Green Onions

This is just one of those eternal instrumentals. Meaning that it can never die, not that it's a long piece.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back