What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,441 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Flames - The Quiet Place
 
Pantera - F'ing Hostile
 
The Thrillseekers Featuring Sheryl Deane - Synaesthesia (fly away) [Paul Van Dyk Dub Mix]

👍 Top chooooooooon!
 
Jimmy Eat World - When I Want.
 
Pearl Jam - Release
 
icemanshooter23
Pantera - No Good
Is that a cover of the Van Halen song of the same name? If so I'll certainly give it a listen!
 
I have no idea on that one EvO, the song is entitled No Good (Attack the Radical), so I don't know if the last part of the name is different.
 
Tool - Third Eye (live)

Think for yourself, question authority...
 
In Flames - The Quiet Place

👍*2000th Post*👍
 
Megadeth - Ashes in Your Mouth
 
icemanshooter23
I have no idea on that one EvO, the song is entitled No Good (Attack the Radical), so I don't know if the last part of the name is different.
Ok, they're different songs then. Thanks for clearing that up. Congrats on the 2000th post! :cheers:

Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way?
 
Lamb Of God - Laid to Rest
 
Stone Temple Pilots - Sour Girl
 
Chicken Dance (Remixed by Blue Man Group)
 
The Postal Service - "Brand New Colony"
 
The Postal Service - We Will Become Silhouettes

Great minds...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back