What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,751 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Bowie - "Blue Jeans"
 
Queen - I Want It All
 
Emerson Lake and Palmer - Trilogy :crazy:
 
Alter Bridge - Find The Real (One Day Remains)
 
Van Halen - I'm The One
 
Leonard Cohen - Avalanche :(
Cocteau Twins - Cherry Coloured Funk :drool:
 
Elliott Smith - Wouldn't Mama Be Proud

R.I.P ES... :(
 
AC/DC - Girls Got Rhythm
 
Dream Theater - Another Day (Live Scenes From New York)

One of my favorite DT´s songs. So beautiful!
 
Sparks - Amateur Hour

(home to my favourite lyric of all time:-

"It's a lot like playing the violin,
You cannot start off and be Yehudi Menuhin"
👍 👍
 
Cocteau Twins - Ivo

Bobby McFerrin
-Thinkin' About Your Body :eek:

Elliott Smith
- Sweet Adeline
 
Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
 
Somebody really needs to swap out the sticky.

[EDIT]
My fish tank. :p
 
Kasabian - Reason Is Treason :)
 
Big Tymers - Get Your Roll On (Instrumental)
 
I guess this is "Instrumental Rap hour" :D Bubba Sparxxx - Ugly (Instrumental)
 
The Prodigy - Diesel Power
rockon.gif
 
No Doubt - It's My Life
 
Duran Duran - Sunrise
 
Into The Moat - The Design
 
Smashing Pumpkins - Rat In The Cage
 
System of a Down - Question!

Best not to ask questions.
 
Creedance Clearwater Revival - Fortuante Son
 
Soad - Byob
 
Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Braveheart (Live in Brazil)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back