What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,793 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
S.O.A.D - The Metro.
 
Lamb of God - Omerta





;)
 
Pearl Jam - Jeremy
 
Love Sculpture - Sabre Dance.

This kicks so much ass it's unbelieveable. 👍
 
5000 Volts - Dr Kiss Kiss.

Brilliant voice. 👍
 
Stone Temple Pilots - Sex Type Thing
 
Well, as it's getting late, I though I'd play some relaxing music.

So I'm playing the "Pure" album by Hayley Westenra.
 
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Green River
 
Oasis - Part of the Queue
 
Queens of the Stone Age - Tangled Up in Plaid
 
They Might Be Giants – Metal Detector
 
Johnny Cash - Hurt
 
QotSA - In My Head 👍👍
 
Johnny Cash - I've Been Everywhere
 
QotSA - No One Knows 👍👍👍
 
QOTSA - Sky is Falling

QOTSA - Everybody Knows That You're Insane





;)
 
QotSA - First It Giveth
 
Machine Translations Simple Shores
 
QotSA - A Song for the Deaf
 
QotSA - Mosquito Song 👍

Rage Against the Machine - Guerilla Radio
 
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Ain't No Easy Way Out

Coolest song I've heard in a long time. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back