What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, I know the ex-drummer of their's.

Dredg - Catch Without Arms
 
If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be traveling on, now,
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see.
But, if I stayed here with you, girl,
Things just couldn't be the same.
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now

👍

Oh and here comes the solo... :trouble:
 
Dredg - Bug Eyes
 
The Steve Miller Band - Serenade

Gotta hear this. 👍
 
The Postman Syndrome - Hedgehog's Delemma - Chapter II

👍
 
SOAD - Temper
 
SOAD - Honey
 
Dredg - Sanzen

"Catch Without Arms" is nice, but I still prefer "El Cielo".
 
SOAD - Snowblind
 
Kool and the gang - Hollywood Swinging
 
Something by Vivaldi... I'm at work, so I don't have much of a choice... Although I don't mind...





;)
 
Kool and the gang - Carwash
 
Mariah Carey - Vision of love/MTV Unplugged

Delphic Reason
Something by Vivaldi... I'm at work, so I don't have much of a choice... Although I don't mind...
Classical's a nice change of pace, sometimes. :)
 
Taurine
If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be traveling on, now,
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see.
But, if I stayed here with you, girl,
Things just couldn't be the same.
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now

👍

Oh and here comes the solo... :trouble:
Van Halen...that's one of the greatest songs of the past. 👍

Ozzy Osbourne - Bark At The Moon
Howl Howl Howl!
 
Guns 'n ROses - Sweet Child O' Mine
 
McLaren F1GTR
Van Halen...that's one of the greatest songs of the past. 👍

Ozzy Osbourne - Bark At The Moon
Howl Howl Howl!
Surely, you don't mean Lynyrd Skynyrd?
 
Loverboy - Working For The Weekend
 
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird ;)
 
Event
Surely, you don't mean Lynyrd Skynyrd?
DOH!!!!!

Yes, that's it.
Why the hell I confuse Van Halen and Lynyrd Skynyrd songs, I do not know. :indiff:
Sorry. :nervous:

Velvet Revolver - Come On, Come In
Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills
Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes To Midnight
 
The Raveonettes - My Boyfriend's Back

hey laaa, hey laa

[edit]

K's Choice - Mr. Freeze

Can't believe I haven't listened to K's Choice for this long (at least a year), awesome music.
 
Vermillion Part 2 - Slipknot
 
Korn - Dead Bodies Everywhere

I'm in love with the bass :drool:
 
46 and 2 - Tool
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back