What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,774 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rolling Stones - Country Honk
 
Coheed And Cambria - New Album (Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV-Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness)

Lots and lots of dark creepy stuff. :scared: still awesome though :D
 
The Bloodhound Gang - I'm The Least You Could Do

****ing awesome.
 
DAMNIT! I Was just at best Buy and forgot to look for the new Bloodhound Gang Album :(

Listening to:

Coheed and Cambria - The Lying Lies & Dirty Secrets Of Miss Erica Court
 
Charlie Daniels Band - Hot Rod Lincoln
 
Coheed And Cambria - The Willing Well III: Apollo II: The Telling Truth
 
Silverzone
Coheed And Cambria - New Album (Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV-Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness)

Lots and lots of dark creepy stuff. :scared: still awesome though :D

Their stuff isn't creepy... not creepy at all. Some of it's epicXcore, some almost cheesy metal musicish, some just plain awesome... but you must not listen to a lot of different music if you think that's dark.

Co&Ca - The new CD with the long name - Keeping the Blade (The instrumental opening.)
 
(G)
Their stuff isn't creepy... not creepy at all. Some of it's epicXcore, some almost cheesy metal musicish, some just plain awesome... but you must not listen to a lot of different music if you think that's dark.

Co&Ca - The new CD with the long name - Keeping the Blade (The instrumental opening.)

I know its not too dark. (I listen to Cradle Of Filth) It was a bit unexpected when he said lyrics like "I would cut the throats of babies" and "I'd Kill Anyone For You" Its sometimes a bit unexpected.

Listening to:

Silverstein - When Broken Is Easily Fixed
 
I love Coheed and Cambria. Their new cd is the beezneez. I like The Suffering and Welcome Home the most.

Silverstein is also good. 👍

Nightwish - The Siren
 
Muse - Time is Running Out
 
Cream - Crossroads 👍 👍 👍
 
Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
 
Deftones - Be Quiet & Drive
 
Coldplay - Talk
 
Avenged Sevenfold - I Wont See You Tonight Part 1

amazing song
 
Death From Above 1979 - Blood On Our Hands
 
Coheed and Cambria - Time Consumer (live)
 
911_Carrera
Is that a Blur cover? :p
No, man! It's waaaaaay better than that! :D
At least it has more than one riff. ;)

Check this thread if you want to hear it.




Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor
 
BlackZ28
Deftones - Be Quiet & Drive

Radiohead - Be Quiet and Drive (Deftones Cover)



;)
 
KAISER CHEIFS - Na Na Na Na Naa
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back