What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,774 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foggy - Take The Future
 
DiabolicalMask
Yeah, I'm also sure we would have made it all the way to the top, but unfortunately the band is long over... 👎

👎

Blue Öyster Cult - Take me Away
 
^I was just kidding, obviously...

Opeth - Ghost Of Perdition
 
M.Y.C - Discogirl
 
and now: M.Y.C - Drop My Style
 
Edit your first post if you want to post more than 1 song. ;)

30 Seconds to Mars - The Story
 
911_Carrera
Edit your first post if you want to post more than 1 song. ;)

30 Seconds to Mars - The Story
ok ;)

Gyllene Tider - Flickorna På TV2
 
Martha Wainwright - Bloody Mother ****ing Asshole
 
Coldplay - Daylight
 
Motley Crue - Bastard

My roommate got me addicted to Motley Crue. 👍
 
KT Tunstall - Suddenly I see
 
Dream Theater - Vacant into Stream of Consciousness. :D

I finally bought the Train of Thought album the other day, and the way these 2 songs become one is great. 👍 Cost me $30 for just 7 songs though. :scared:
 
Rammstein - Amour

Reise Reise = 👍👍👍
 
Into The Moat - The Design
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back