What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,776 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nirvana - Lithium
 
Apollo 440 - Stop the Rock
 
The Bloodhound Gang - No Hard Feelings

"Ain't my job, to **** you on your birthday. Ain't my job, to **** you on your birthday anymore."

:lol:
 
Joe Satriani - Flying In a Blue Dream
 
The Bloodhound Gang - Hefty Fine album

:lol:
 
Pink Floyd - Waiting for the Worms
 
Coldplay - "Speed of Sound"
 
911_Carrera
'tis brilliant, no? 👍


Excellent 👍

Very talented musicians as well. Imagine what they could do if they took a more serious role.
 
Nine Inch Nails - White Teeth album
 
911_Carrera
DM's Band - Song 1
👍:D:tup:




Arcturus - Sideshow Symphonies
 
Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind....... :(
 
Wierd Al - Eat It
-Pretty Fly For a Jedi
-Girls Just Wanna Have Lunch
-Don't Touch That (ROLF!)


:lol:
 
Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister
 
The New Pornographers - The Slow Descent Into Alcoholism
 
Kraftwerk - Numbers




;)
 
Mike Rotch
A new start :)

Debussy - Clare de Lune

NIN/Static X: Trance Remix

Maybe later, some Nirvana. btw-Mike: Debussy rawx! :dopey:
 
The Magnetic Fields - No One Will Ever Love You (from '69 Love Songs')
 
^Thanks, man. I'm really glad you do. 👍



Dredg - Live bootleg
 
DiabolicalMask
^Thanks, man. I'm really glad you do. 👍

I'm just looking for a slice of the cake when you're rich and famous. :sly:

Dream Theater - Take the Time
 
Black Sabbath Tribute - Money, Money, Money (Performs Abba's Greatest Hits)
 
Foggy - Come In To My Dream
 
911_Carrera
I'm just looking for a slice of the cake when you're rich and famous. :sly:
Yeah, I'm also sure we would have made it all the way to the top, but unfortunately the band is long over... 👎


Nightingale - Release party bootleg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back