What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,776 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Touring Mars
Sparks - Amateur Hour :D
Sparks?! As in Ron and Russ Miele? As in Modesty Plays?! Wow, I haven't thought of them for ages.
 
Queens of The Stone Age - Little Sister
 
Sevendust - Face To Face
 
Soundgarden - Outshined
 
Pink Floyd - Piper At The Gates Of Dawn (Mono Version) :eek:

Duke
Sparks?! As in Ron and Russ Miele? As in Modesty Plays?! Wow, I haven't thought of them for ages.
Yes indeed, those are the very chaps. My Dad had a copy of 'Indiscreet' on vinyl that I used to listen to, but only started really listening to them properly after I got 'Kimono My House' for Xmas last year. If you don't already have it, I can't recommend it highly enough! It's the cat's pyjamas... :cool:
 
Muse - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You

"Na na na na na na na na na"
 
BLOC PARTY - Helicopter
 
Armin Van Buuren - A State of Trance 214
 
My next door neighbour banging against the walls.
 
The Bloodhound Gang
The Ballad of Chasey Lain
Hooray For Boobies
 
Micheal Jackson - Beat It

Back when Micheal was cool.
 
Tech 9 - Einstein

Simon & Garfunkel - America

Rolling Stones - Cocaine Eyes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back