What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Beatles: "Savile Row Sessions" from '69(can be found in Anthology Vol.2, I think). Beatles at their very best. 👍
 
Interpol - A Time to be So Small
 
The Beatles - I'm So Tired
 
Van Morrison - Have I Told You Lately

👍

Brings back memories of my childhood.
 
The Beatles - Here, There and Everywhere
Taurine
Van Morrison - Have I Told You Lately

👍

Brings back memories of my childhood.
Right on! I love Van Morrison and that is my favorite song of his. 👍
 
Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends
 
KAISER CHIEFS - Everyday I love you less and less
 
a6m5
The Beatles - Here, There and Everywhere

Right on! I love Van Morrison and that is my favorite song of his. 👍

My dad only has his first Greatest Hits albums but he used to play it every single night when I was a kid. Same goes for Joe Cocker as well... :D
 
Enforsaken - The Forever Endeavor

"Follow the truth and take it with you. Farther and farther away!"
 
Bobby McFerrin - From Me To You (live)
 
benzoboy
My uncle knows that band

Then you should get him to get me some free stuff. They're Welsh. :D

Bloc Party
Helicopter
Silent Alarm
 
Kings of Leon - Wasted time
 
Children Of Bodom - Hate Crew Deathroll
 
Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor
 
John Petrucci - Jaws Of Life (Suspended Animation)
 
O-Zone - Dragostea Din Tei


I'm that cool. :cool:
 
AC/DC - Problem Child (Live From The Atlantic Studios)
 
Amorphis - Elegy
 
Alice in Chains - Here Comes the Rooster
 
Blind Guardian - Allelujah (Deep Purple Cover)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back