What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,783 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cream - SWLABR


Have you guessed that I'm a Cream fan? (even though they disbanded 37 years ago)
 
Bob Dylan - [The] Hurricane
 
Desert Rose Band - One Step Forward
 
Death Cab For Cutie - Different Names For The Same Thing
 
Bloc Party
Blue Light (Engineers 'Anti-Gravity' Mix)
Silent Alarm Remixed
 
Opeth - The Leper Affinity

Best band ever? Quite possibly.
 
Enforsaken - The Forever Endeavor

Best American melodeath band? Quite possibly.
 
Belle And Sebastian - The Rollercoaster Ride
 
Roger Hodgson - Breakfast In America (original 4-track demo, 1969)
 
High-Test
O-Zone - Dragostea Din Tei


I'm that cool. :cool:

Actually that's my song, I heard it first!
 
Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
 
Cream - N.S.U. 👍
 
Dream Theater - Under A Glass Moon (Live At Tokyo)
 
Grand Funk Railroad - Some Kind of Wonderful
Next: Eddie Rabbit - I Love a Rainy Night
After: Desert Rose Band - 1 Step Forward
 
Dream Theater - Speak To Me (Acoustic Concert At Rotterdam)
 
Styx - Come Sail Away
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back