What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,790 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
George Harrison
I’d Have You Anytime
LP-harrison-george-all-things-must-pass-resize-2.JPG
 
Gorillaz - El Manana
 
John Mellencamp - Cherry Bomb
Tom Petty - Life is a Highway
 
Pirates of the Mississippi - Feed Jake
 
Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze
 
Samberto
George Harrison
I’d Have You Anytime
LP-harrison-george-all-things-must-pass-resize-2.JPG
One of my favourite albums! :bowdown:

George Harrison - Beware of Darkness
 
I'm currently in a Pink Floyd mood..

Hey You
Money

Maybe Hey You again..
 
The Divine Comedy - Songs Of Love (from 'Casanova') - better known as the theme music from Father Ted
 
Touring Mars
The Divine Comedy - Songs Of Love (from 'Casanova') - better known as the theme music from Father Ted

Nice... I love that show...

Drink!!!





;)
 
John Mellencamp - Small Town
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
Tom Petty - Free Falling
Bob Seger - Against the Wind
 
Paul McCartney and the Wings - Band On the Run

I blame those ads on TV... though I hadn't listened to that album in so many years...
 
Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.

I listened to the whole Dark Side of the Moon album tonight. Holy crap, it was an experience! That's the best I can describe it.... amazing!
 
Jeff Buckley: Forget Her.
It’s nice to have a new little slice of Grace. :)
 
FOO FIGHTERS - In Your Honour
 
Elton John - Amoreena ( from 'Tumbleweed Connection')
 
Rush - Leave That Thing Alone (Live, Rush in Rio)

going into

Rush - O Baterista
 
Led Zeppelin - Kashmir

Tool did a good cover of No Quarter, I'd like to hear how a cover of Kashmir would sound.
 
Tex Perkins: A Simple Goodbye
 
I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see ’em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.

Heard a techno kind of remix on the tv the other night and the lyrics make the song good, but Louis' voice seals it, you can't beat the original.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back