What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,796 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roc Project - Deja Vu (It's Hard To Belive)
 
For me it has to be STATIC X, I love techno, r n b, hip hop but i love listening to static x
 
Static X - Skinnyman
 
Disturbed - 10,000 Fists
 
Bloodhound Gang - Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo

Lovin it.
 
Disturbed - Guarded
 
Disturbed - Stricken
 
Mussorgsky • Pictures at an Exhibition – Promenade
 
Johnny Cash ~ Sunday Morning Coming Down
 
Pirates of the Mississippi ~ Feed Jake
 
Infected with Martin Seargant and friends.

:lol:

Funny tech. 👍
 
G4 T.v. sucks ass so bad... Every time I've tooned in it hits a new low...

Static-X - I Want to ****ing Break It
 
Static-X - Brainfog 👍

edit: Trapt - Use Me To Use You
 
Rise Against ~ Tip The Scales
 
VIPFREAK
G4 T.v. sucks ass so bad... Every time I've tooned in it hits a new low...

Static-X - I Want to ****ing Break It


Which is why I only watch Xplay and sometimes AOTS.

Infected with Martin Seargant is a podcast hosted by Revision3 (Systm, TheBroken).
 
Integra Type R
Good, BT is awesome. :D

BT? :)

30 Seconds to Mars
Savior
A Beautiful Lie

I wonder if they picked the name so they would be at the top of most people's playlists. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back