What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,794 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to get ahold of a couple of the songs from "Scarface" the movie, and am listening to-

Scarface (Push It To the Limit)- Paul Engemann
 
911_Carrera
Supertramp
The Logical Song
Breakfast in America
When I was young, I thought this song was so wonderful... a miracle... it was beautiful, magical. And all my buddies and me, we would sing it so happily, joyfully, playfully even... but then they sent me away to teach me how to be sensible, logical, responsible, practical... and they should me a world where I could be so dependable, clinical, intellectual, cynical... etc. :sly:
 
Touring Mars
When I was young, I thought this song was so wonderful... a miracle... it was beautiful, magical. And all my buddies and me, we would sing it so happily, joyfully, playfully even... but then they sent me away to teach me how to be sensible, logical, responsible, practical... and they should me a world where I could be so dependable, clinical, intellectual, cynical... etc. :sly:

:lol:👍

Supertramp
Breakfast in America
Breakfast in America

"Take a look at my girlfriend, she's the only one I got.
Not much of a girlfriend, I never seem to get a lot."
 
No Name Crew - The Cost of Freedom
No Name Crew - Def Beat
No Name Crew - This is the longest title of a song ever. (and that is the real title)
 
At The Drive-In
One Armed Scissor
This Station Is Non-Operational
 
McLusky - To Hell With Good Intentions :D
 
The Doors - Unknown Soldier
 
Golden Earing - "Twilight Zone"
 
Supertramp rules! 👍👍


Gorefest - False
 
Killswitch Engage
Hope Is
The End Of Heartache

DiabolicalMask
Supertramp rules! 👍👍

Yeah, my parents are both fans. "Breakfast in America" was one of the albums that they both owned when they first got together (aww!). :lol:
 
Beastie Boys - Sabatoge

Thrice - Stare Into The Sun (acoustic)
 
Chrono Trigger Soundtrack.

Best game ever made.
 
Thrice - Between The End And Where We Lie
From: Vheissu
 
Counting Crows - Big Yellow Taxi
 
Queens Of The Stone Age - In My Head
 
A little break from Metal with...

The Chemical Brothers - Believe (Feat Kele Okereke)
 
Procal Harem - Whiter Shade Of Pale.
 
Thievery Corporation - Mental Mother (Africa Feeding Sista India 2001)
 
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb.
 
Pink Floyd live at Live8 - Money

Must be awesome to actually go and see them live. 👍
 
Fela Kuti - Roforofo Fight
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back