What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,796 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Millencolin ~ Birdie
 
Geddy Lee - Home On The Strange
 
Hush - Fired Up

Song from the NFS: MW soundtrack.
 
Green Carnation - A Blessing In Disguise
 
Nelly Ft Paul Wall and Big Gipp - Grillz

ehhh... they need a "raise da air" smilie. :lol:
 
Yes - Starship Trooper
 
System of a Down - Vicinity of Obscenety
 
Genesis
In The Cage
The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway

Not as good as the "Three Sides Live" version.
 
Audioslave ~ Heaven's Dead
 
Genesis
Counting Out Time
The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway

Great lyrics. :lol:👍
 
Arcturus - Sideshow Symphonies
 
System Of A Down ~ Hypnotize
 
Slipknot
The Blister Exists (Live)
9.0: Live

"Ladies and gentleman, due to unforseen circumstances Slipknot will not be performing this evening, we are as we speak trying to rectify this situation, we'll be right back with you."

(crowd goes mental, booing and hissing, Slipknot take the stage and there is much rejoicing)
 
Disturbed - Prayer, Liberate, Guarded

KoRn - Freak on a leash, Falling away from me, Did my time, Here to stay and Twisted transitor
 
Darkest Hour - Convolescence




;)
 
Metallica - Ride the Lightning
 
911_Carrera
Evergreen Terrace
Brave Reality
Writers Block

I see you have found Evergreen Terrace agreeable...

In Flames - Touch of Red




;)
 
Skindred - Nobody
 
Delphic Reason
I see you have found Evergreen Terrace agreeable...

In Flames - Touch of Red




;)

You see correctly. :D

"Writer's Block" is the album with all the covers on, as the title suggests. Although I think the last track I listened to is actually an original...

Evergreen Terrace
Zero
Writer's Block
 
C.R.E.A.M- Wu- Tang Clan
Cash Rules Everything Around Me
 
AC/DC - Hells Bells

Not totally my taste but I love the beginning. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back