What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,793 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sepultura - Breed Apart

Kinda dies from the middle to the end. :(
 
Deftones - Lhabia

Forgot to edit in the post above... :indiff:

edit: Sepultura - Inhuman Nature

now...

Deftones - Rickets

Sepultura - Manifest that ending was kick ass
 
RO_JA
!?

What version do you have! Try Kashmir if you have it, 👍.
I have the one on How The West Was Won, their live album.

And I have tons of bootlegs and all their albums. Kashmir is great 👍

I'm a big Zeppelin fan.
 
Two heavy kick ass ones... :D

Deftones - Streep Carp
Sepultura - Territory

now...

Deftones - Hexagram also kick ass :D
 
Deftones - When Girls Telephone Boys
headbang8ty.gif
 
Nickelback - Photograph

Why do I keep listening to this song?!
 
Integra Type R
Nickelback - Photograph

Why do I keep listening to this song?!

I'd crack a joke about you being homosexual but theres sure to be a PC freak around to complain 👎

But everytime I hear that song I feel like smashing something with a sledgehammer.

Soulfly - No Hope No Fear

Children of Bodom - Hatebreeder
 
Dark Tranquillity - Punish My Heaven

Gothenburg for the win. 👍
 
Taurine
I'd crack a joke about you being homosexual but theres sure to be a PC freak around to complain 👎

But everytime I hear that song I feel like smashing something with a sledgehammer.

Soulfly - No Hope No Fear

Children of Bodom - Hatebreeder

:lol: No worries. I've come to the pretty obvious conclusion that I have a very strange taste in music. After that song finished I listened to Children of Bodom - Follow The Reaper. :lol:
 
Integra Type R
:lol: No worries. I've come to the pretty obvious conclusion that I have a very strange taste in music. After that song finished I listened to Children of Bodom - Follow The Reaper. :lol:

Children of Bodom - Children Of Bodom
headbang8ty.gif


I should probably go out and see if I can buy any more CDs worth listening to..

But I just spent all my money on an engine and a paintball gun :D
 
Ashley (GT_Fan2005) singing Busted songs on MSN.

Shoot me now.
 
Cold - Change the World
 
Afroman-Because I got high
 
Iron Butterfly - In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida
 
Lamb Of God - Black Label

These guys have great potential. Their music is AWESOME just the vocals kill it.
 
System of a Down - A.D.D
 
The Beatles - Blackbird
 
Aqualung - Left Behind
 
Led Zeppelin - Dazed And Confused

Half way in and the solos starting :D
 
In Flames - Gyroscope

Jesper Strömblad is just too damn good of a guitarist. 👍
 
Led Zeppelin
Whole Lotta Love
How The West Was Won

23 minutes long!
 
Turbonegro - Prince Of The Rodeo
 
DragonForce
Through the Fire and Flames
Inhuman Rampage

A W E S O M E S
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back