What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,793 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Killers - - Somebody Told Me
 
Sigur Ros - Saeglopur
 
Eagles-Greatist hits . listing to I cant tell you why. IIII Caaaaaant telllllll yooooooouuuuu whhhhhyyyy.
 
System of A Down ~ Holy Moutains
 
Van Halen - "A.F.U. (Naturally Wired)"
 
Van Halen - "Panama"
 
Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood

Pearl Jam - Jeremy
 
Sweet gebusz these guys rock!
headbang8ty.gif


Sepultura - Spit

Now...

Sepultura - Amen
 
Try the songs Roots Bloody Roots and Refuse-Resist 👍. Chaos A.D. is a great album.
 
am I the only one that listens to rap on this Forum?
Shoot Shoot( them up)- bone Thugz -n- Harmony
 
^^ Probably... Well the only one game enough to admit it publically anyway.

APC - Passive
 
yay*dances*
ghetto gospel- Tupac feat Elton John
disarm- Smashing pumpkins
Toxcity- System of the Down
Wake me up when september ends - green day
 
Ocean Colour Scene - Wah Wah
 
Moody Blues - Knights In White Satin
 
Ocean Colour Scene - It's a Beautiful Thing
 
headbang8ty.gif
Soulfly - Eye For An Eye (Live At Indigo Ranch)

edit: Judas Priest - Angel Very nice guitar but I hate him.
 
ACDC - Big Balls.

So funny. :lol:👍
 
VIPFREAK
headbang8ty.gif
Soulfly - Eye For An Eye (Live At Indigo Ranch)

edit: Judas Priest - Angel Very nice guitar but I hate him.
Him or them?

Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Comin'
 
Trapt - Bleed Like Me

icemanshooter23
Try the songs Roots Bloody Roots and Refuse-Resist 👍. Chaos A.D. is a great album.

First one toward the end is bad ass the second one is as good but still works. :)

Shannon
Him or them?

Ok, you got me... I don't actually know, that was the first song I've heard. :guilty:
 
VAST - Winter In My Heart

So 'effing awesome.

VIPFREAK
Ok, you got me... I don't actually know, that was the first song I've heard. :guilty:
:p
 
Nice avatar Shannon :D

Deep Purple
- Highway Star
 
Foo Fighters ~ Monkey Wrench
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back