What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,796 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foo Fighters ~ Hey, Johnny Park!
 
In Flames
Jotun
Whoracle

Ahh, so this is where the tune for the "Acoustic Medley" track comes from! :dopey:
 
Grateful Dead - Estimated Prophet

CCR - Fortunate Son
 
System Of A Down ~ Vincinity Of Obscenity
 
System Of A Down ~ Kill Rock N Roll
 
Atomship - Pencil Fight

now...

AC DC - For those about to Rock
 
Public Enemy - Bring the Noise.
 
VIPFREAK
B****in song but I can't find more... :(

I have the album, it is indeed *****in'. :D

Still Remains
Stare and Wonder
Of Love and Lunacy

I'm so ****ing glad I decided to listen to this album. 👍👍
 
👍 Maybe I'll get it then! I'm checkin out Still Remains now. :D

Trapt - Use Me To Use You god I love the sound of this song!
headbang8ty.gif


edit:

No, I love this band! :D

Trapt - Victim
 
Rush - By-Tor and the Snow Dog
 
Karma Police - Radiohead
 
Sepultura - Propaganda

towards the end of the song is... 👍
 
Disturbed - Overburdened

One of the best songs done by them. 👍
 
AC/DC - Back In Black
 
Def Leppard - Photograph
 
Led Zeppelin
Dazed and Confused
How The West Was Won

25 Minutes long!
 
GTRacer4
Led Zeppelin
Dazed and Confused
How The West Was Won

25 Minutes long!

!?

What version do you have! Try Kashmir if you have it, 👍.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back