What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,773 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Metallica- Ride the Lightning
Metallica- For whom the Bell Tolls

Man I love the guitar playin in those songs.
 
Dick Dale & the Del-Tones - Misirlou < I love that song's intro..
 
John Mayer Trio - I Got A Woman


I strongly reccomend you check these guys out. I never was a big fan of John Mayer when he played alone, but he plays some great guitar with John Mayer Trio.
They're a blues band, by the way.
 
Shoot them up- Bone Thugs -N- Harmony
 
The Allman Brothers Band - Melissa
The Allman Brothers Band - Jessica
 
Rachel Stevens - So Good.
 
300 bars and runnin-The Game
 
Thrice - Image of the invisible
 
Queen + Gary Cherone and Tony Iommi - Hammer To Fall
 
The Trans-Siberian Orchestra - A Mad Russian's Christmas
 
Lindsey Buckingham - Holiday Road


Everyone HAS to know this song!
 
Dredg /// Bug Eyes

McLaren F1GTR
Lindsey Buckingham - Holiday Road

I haven't.
 
You've never seen Vegas Vacation? Wow.....
 
SOAD-Peephole
amazing song. in fact that album is probably one of the most underrated and the best unnoticed album ever.
 
Event
The Trans-Siberian Orchestra - A Mad Russian's Christmas

👍

The Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Wizards in Winter
The Lost Christmas Eve

(the track that is used on that video of the house with the crazy lights)
 
The Forecast
Seating Subject To Availability
Late Night Conversations
 
Black Eyed Peas - My Humps (Video)

cause i like seeing Fergie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back