What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,773 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bon Jovi - Shot through the Heart
 
311 - Down
 
1st post after a very long time. My original pc is still out.

Anyways, I'm listening to:

Deicide - **** Your God

(For the last 2-3 month's I've been listening a lot to Death Metal and Black Metal)
 
Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls of Fire

Goodness gracious great balls of fireeeeeeee! :D
 
Cannibal Corpse - Staring Through The Eyes of the Dead
 
Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love
 
Avenged Sevenfold
And All Things Will End
Waking The Fallen
 
Drum and Bass essentials : DJ hype 👍

any Eminem tunes (sad to hear he's quitting the music business) :grumpy:

christmas songs (the missus is a traditional type of person) :dunce: :scared:
 
Snow Patrol - Whatever's Left, Spitting Games
 
"Mr. Hanky: The Christmas Poo"

Damn South Park Christmas episode marathon.

I'm watching while I put my youngest son's new bike from Santa together.
 
Snow Patrol - NYC
They Might Be Giants - Narrow Your Eyes
 
Interpol - Evil
 
Underworld - Cowgirl
Van Halen - Up For Breakfast
Beatles - I Call Your Name
 
Blaeza
any Eminem tunes (sad to hear he's quitting the music business) :grumpy:


No its not, thats great news! :)
 
Panic! At The Disco
Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks
A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

Eh, they sound like Fall Out Boy.
 
Jimi Hendrix - The Wind Cries Mary
 
Korn - Word Up
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back