What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,769 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have you Ever seen the Rain?
 
Metallica - And Justice For All
 
Is it just me, or does Franco Corelli have sort of a lisp? I think sometimes he suffers from singer-drool. That buildup of saliva in the front of your mouth while you're singing and don't have time to swallow. It's happened to me a few times, but I think it really screws up a lot of his consonants. Pavarotti is probably better in that sense.

But, yeah, I'm obviously listening to some Franco Corelli arias.
 
Concert For George. (On TV in the background)
Tom Petty & HB- Taxman
attachment.php


[edit]
Billy Preston saves the day. :)
 
Kaiser Chiefs - I predict a riot.
 
Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name (Live, Rock in Rio)
This song is really addictive...
 
Foghat - I Just Wanna Make Love to You
 
The Roots - "Rolling With Heat (feat. Talib Kweli)"
 
Def Leopard - Give Me All Of Your Lovin'
 
Listening to Death and Black metal, I would normally hate all Christian Rock bands, except for Stryper, they had a couple songs I like, such as: "To Hell With the Devil", "IGWT", and the one I'm listening to:

Stryper - Honestly
 
David Gilmour - Cruise
 
Bad Religion - Infected
 
Harry & The Potters.

1. I am a Wizard
2. Platform 9 and 3/4
3. The Dark Lord Lament
4. Fluffy
5. Wizard Chess
6. Problem Solving Skillz
7. Back to School
8. The Foil (Malfoy)
9. Follow the Spiders
10. Save Ginny Weasley
11. 2 Weeks to Myself
12. Gryffindor Rocks
13. The Firebolt
14. My Teacher is a Werewolf
15. The Godfather
16. The Fourth Triwizard Champion
17. The Yule Ball
18. These Days are Dark

:dunce: :dopey:
 
The Descendents- Mass Nerder
The Descendents- 'Merican
The Descendents- Cool To Be You
 
The Avalanches- Two Hearts In 3/4 Time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back