What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
System Of A Down - Aerials edited

****ing a this song kicks absolute ass!! :bowdown:
 
Pink Floyd - The Trial (Is There Anybody Out There? - The Wall Live)

followed by...

Green Day - Jesus Of Suburbia (American Idiot)
 
Eminem - Without Me.
 
Thin Lizzy - Whisky In The Jar (Guitar Legends)
 
VipFREAK
System Of A Down - Aerials edited

****ing a this song kicks absolute ass!! :bowdown:

What's different about that version?

Felipe
Thin Lizzy - Whisky In The Jar (Guitar Legends)

I really like the Metallica version of that, even though I'm not a big fan of theirs.

Dredg - Catch Without Arms

That's what happens when you play catch without arms. It's what sets, sets, sets, us apart...
 
911_Carrera
What's different about that version?

Took off that slow part at the end... I don't remember what it was but there was a lot of silence to it.


System Of A Down - Aerials edited
headbang.gif
 
VipFREAK
Took off that slow part at the end... I don't remember what it was but there was a lot of silence to it.


System Of A Down - Aerials edited
headbang.gif

Ahh, the weird tribal music. :lol:

Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing
 
Whatever it was I didn't like it... it ruined the rest of the song. :grumpy:

System of a Down - Needles
 
I'm sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand, waiting for the tomb, of some old dying man!

Love that bit.

Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
 
System of a Down - Deer Dance
 
Sunset Strippers - Falling stars
 
Radiohead - Everything in its right place
 
Alice Cooper - School's Out
 
SOAD - Radio/Video
 
Audioslave - Yesterday Or Tomorrow (Out Of Exile)
 
Joe Jackson - Steppin Out.
 
Pink Floyd - Us And Them (Dark Side Of The Moon)
 
Van Halen - Poundcake
 
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
 
Terence Fixmer - Electric Vision
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back