What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,786 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rush - La Villa Strangiato
 
Audioslave - Heaven´s Dead (Out Of Exile)
 
The Postal Service - This Place Is A Prison Not anymore though! It's summertime! :D
 
My hamster going mad on his wheel, the little bastard... :irked:
 
The Bravery - Public Service Announcement.
 
Rammstein - Du Hast
 
I can't stop!! System Of A Down - Aerials edited
headbang.gif
 
3 Doors Down - Away From The Sun
 
Tupac - I ain't mad at ya.
 
Rush - The Spirit of Radio
 
John Petrucci - Glasgow Kiss (Live At G3 NYC 2001)
 
My phone, with the constant list of people calling me about why i wasn't at school. I'm ill :sick:
 
Grateful Dead - Casey Jones

Edit: Beck - Novacane
joint.gif
 
phat_pengiun
My phone, with the constant list of people calling me about why i wasn't at school. I'm ill :sick:

Aww, aren't you popular.

Dredg - Bug Eyes
 
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama (Guitar Legends)
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Other Side
 
Eels - Railroad Man

I'm going to see E and his friends on saturday! :dopey:
 
Cutting crew - Just died in your arms tonight.
 
Ural 13 Diktators - Blind Love
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back