What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,790 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Sovereign - Random

I love this kind of British urban sounding music.
 
oasis - D'Yer Wanna Be A Spaceman?
 
Max Powers
Soulive - Solid

Soulive - Cannonball

You guys really need to check Soulive out.

Shall do, what are they like?

Aerosmith - Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

Damn music channels my sister watches. :grumpy:
 
Liaisons Dangereuses - Los Ninos Del Parque
 
Biffy Clyro - Glitter and Trauma

I must go to Download next year.
 
Jay Z Vrs Linkin Park - 99 Problems
 
HIM - Wicked Games

Second HIM song I've heard. Must. Get. More. 👍
 
Fu Manchu - Written in Stone

Why have I never listened to these before?!? 👍👍👍
 
Rooney - I'm Shaking
 
Rage Against The Machine - Know Your Enemy

The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
 
Craig David & Artful Dodger - Rewind
 
Pink Floyd - Dogs

Pink Floyd - Have A Cigar
 
Max Powers
Rage Against The Machine - Know Your Enemy

The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
👍

For right now.
Fuel-Sunburn
Artist-Album :)

Then it will be...

RATM-Renegades
 
System Of A Down - "Old School Hollywood"
 
Carcass - Necroticism: Descanting the Insalubrious
 
Carbon Leaf – Life Less Ordinary
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Buckle Down

I recently "aquired" RHCP's first 3 albums. I'm listeing to them for the first time now. The first 3 songs are good so far! :D
 
Lil John - Damn
 
Hot Hot Heat - Elevator
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back