What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,786 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smashing Pumpkins - "1979"

Who agrees that Billy Corgan can sing good?
 
Trazan & Banarne - Balla Trazan Apansson

:D
 
Sigur Ros - Myrkur
 
KRAFTWERK

Tour De France- Etape One Riga
Tour De France- Etape Two Riga
Aeodynamik Riga
Pocket Calculator Moscow

MINIMUM MAXIMUM ALBUM 2005 ALL TRACKS BEEN RECORDED LIVE
IN THEIR RECENT WORLD TOUR 👍 👍 👍
 
Soggy Bottom Boys - I am a Man of Constant Sorrow

("O Brother Where Art Thou?" soundtrack)
 
SOiL - Need to Feel

Ohmigawd. I forgot how awesome they are! :D:tup:
 
Fuel - Quarter
 
911_Carrera
Soggy Bottom Boys - I am a Man of Constant Sorrow

("O Brother Where Art Thou?" soundtrack)

Hey, that's a cool soundtrack! 👍

Coldplay - Things I Don't Understand.
 
Guided By Voices - Buzzards And Dreadful Crows
 
Tool - Eulogy
 
Collective Soul - Light Shine Down
 
Collective Soul - The World I Know

👍
 
Cream - White Room
 
Free - All Right Now
 
RFTurismo
Who agrees that Billy Corgan can sing good?

Not really. It's just different.

He's also a douche; i heard he refuses to play old Smashing Pumpkin hits in his recent concerts.

Skinny Puppy - "Dig It"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back