What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,786 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Flames - Gyroscope

"Dum dum d-dum dum-de-de-dum"
 
911_Carrera
Fu Manchu - Written in Stone

I love this. :D
I've been wanting to check out some of their stuff for awhile. I'll have to wait until I get my new 200GB drive fitted though before I can acquire any more music (only 100mb left on me current music drive :crazy:).

In Flames - Whoracle
 
Shannon
I've been wanting to check out some of their stuff for awhile. I'll have to wait until I get my new 200GB drive fitted though before I can acquire any more music (only 100mb left on me current music drive :crazy:).

In Flames - Whoracle

I don't understand, what does a hard drive have to do with music?
magnify.gif


Rise Against - Black Masks & Gasoline
 
911_Carrera
I don't understand, what does a hard drive have to do with music?
magnify.gif


Rise Against - Black Masks & Gasoline
A place to store the music so I can listen to it. Duh? :dopey:

Opeth - The Leper Affinity
 
Shannon
A place to store the music so I can listen to it. Duh? :dopey:

Opeth - The Leper Affinity

But surely you are going to buy the compact discs that the music is sold on?

Rise Against - Halfway There
 
Meshuggah - Future Breed Machine
 
Oasis - lyla
 
SOAD - Chop Suey
 
Kaiser Chiefs - I predict a riot.
 
The White Stripes – White Moon
 
Bodyrockers - I like the way
 
Pink Floyd - If (Atom Heart Mother)
 
Muse - Falling Away With You.
 
Dream Theater - Learning To Live (Images And Words Demos)
 
AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
 
Iron Maiden - Blood Brothers (Live At Rock In Rio III)
 
Amorphis - Elegy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back