What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,783 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasabian - Club Foot
 
Infected Mushroom - Spaniard

I had no idea Infected Musroom was techno... :dunce:
 
Graham Coxon - bottom bunk
- right to pop!
 
Oasis - Roll With It
 
Event
Oasis - Roll With It
Yesssssssss!

Listening to the Killers, Glamourous Indie Rock 'n' Roll
 
Oasis - Wonderwall

Oasis - Champagne Supernova
 
Green Day vs. Oasis w/Travis
Boulevard of Broken Songs
 
Dredg - Catch Without Arms
 
Event
Dredg - Catch Without Arms
👍!

The Who - Eminence Front

Heard this on K-DST (San Andreas) the other day and it just 'clicked', if you know what I mean. Awesome song. 👍
 
The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again
 
The Shadows - Ghost Riders In The Sky
 
Death Cab For Cutie - Death Of An Interior Decorator
 
Greyboy Allstars - Soul Dream
 
The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York
 
Naglfar - Pariah
 
Queens of the Stone Age - You Think I ain't Worth a Dollar but I Feel Like a Millionaire

By the time I've finished typing that, it's finished. :(
 
The Game- 300 bars and running..... 18mins of pure rap!!! XD
 
System Of A Down - Mr. Jack
 
Van Halen- Panama
049.gif
 
Ferry Corsten - Passport Kingdom of the Netherlands
 
Metallica - Creeping Death
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back