What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,783 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lighthouse Family - lifted
 
Integra Type R
Ferry Corsten - Passport Kingdom of the Netherlands
Ferry Corsten - Rock your body rock
 
Dream Theater - Wait For Sleep (Acoustic)
 
Feeder - Tumble and Fall
 
Dream Theater - Peruvian Skies (Live AT Los Angeles)

I had to delete most of my albums to make space on the HDD, now it plays mostly DT songs. I need to get my albums back to the PC soon or I´ll get tired of Dream Theater lol.
 
Radiohead - Kid A
 
Meat Loaf - Bat Out of hell
 
BT - Force of Gravity

Happy fourth of July everyone!
 
911_Carrera
Queens of the Stone Age - You Think I ain't Worth a Dollar but I Feel Like a Millionaire

By the time I've finished typing that, it's finished. :(
Aah, the joys of Foobar's copy command. I can just select the currently playing song and press Ctrl + C to copy the name of the song. :dopey:

Fantômas - Experiment In Terror
 
Shannon
Aah, the joys of Foobar's copy command. I can just select the currently playing song and press Ctrl + C to copy the name of the song. :dopey:

Fantômas - Experiment In Terror

Loads of my tracks refuse to acknowledge the tags that I've given them and screw up in foobar. :indiff:

Alkaline Trio - Sleepyhead
 
Maudlin Of The Well - Leaving Your Body Map
 
System Of A Down - Roulette
 
Strapping Young Lad - Love
 
Tool - Lateralus
 
Mushuggah - Future Breed Machine
 
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
 
Led Zeppelin - What Is And What Should Never Be
 
Led Zeppelin - Black Dog
 
Metallica - One
 
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back