What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,783 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorillaz - Dirty Harry
 
Galleon - So I begin

Chanz Jankel - Number 1

anyone else here listen to the oldies?
 
Opeth - Morningrise
 
Jimi Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower
 
Radiohead - Hail To The Thief
 
Pink Floyd - Wearing The Inside Out (The Division Bell)
 
Classified- Welcome to the Maritimes.
musik20.gif
 
Liquid Tension Experiment - Paradigm Shift
 
Barenaked Ladies - What A Good Boy
 
Crosby, Stills, and Nash - Sweet Judy Blue Eyes
 
Metallica - One.

Wow, I havent heard this song in months.... I need to start listening to Metallica again.
 
Funeral for a Friend - Bend Your Arms to Look Like Wings

The chicks in my school like them, I gotta try them out.

👎
 
Green Carnation - The Quiet Offspring

I can't get enough of this album. 👍
 
What's the style Diabolical?

Alexisonfire - It Was Fear Of Myself That Made Me Odd
 
911_Carrera
What's the style Diabolical?
I can't define it... :guilty:

It's definitively Metal. With clean voices only, but it's not Heavy or Power.

Give it a try. 👍



Katatonia - Viva Emptiness
 
Matt Hengowith - Anthem. Hendrix's Star Spangled Banner performed on a solo cello. Coolest thing I've heard in a while.
 
Billy Joel - Just the way you are.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back