What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,786 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fan in the background. 👍
 
Hopesfall - Icarus
 
Bad Boys - Lets Get It.
 
Sepultura - The Hunt
 
Jimi Hendrix - Wild Thing
 
Shannon
Hypocrisy - Erased

Thats a good one Shannon 👍 I've also been listening to a bit of Hypocrisy lately.
 
icemanshooter23
Thats a good one Shannon 👍 I've also been listening to a bit of Hypocrisy lately.
Likewise. :D

Have you checked out their new promo yet?
 
I wasn't aware they had something out at the moment. What's it called?
 
icemanshooter23
I wasn't aware they had something out at the moment. What's it called?
"Virus". I'm sure you could find it using various methods the RIAA wouldn't approve of.

Black Label Society - Bridge To Cross

Just the song to sing me off to bed. 👍
 
In Flames - Only For The Weak
 
Phil collins - Take a look at me now.
 
Hypocrisy - Warpath

Not bad 👍
 
Mastodon - March Of The Fire Ants
 
Pantera - Mouth For War
 
Mastodon - Elephant Man
 
Wyclef - 2 wrongs dont make a right.
 
Mastodon - Linus And Lucy
 
Hypocrisy - Fearless
 
In Flames - Colony
 
Metallica - One.
 
Tool - H
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back