What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,790 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
QOTSA - Song for the Deaf

This album is perfect. It's like a story.
 
Dizzee Rascal - Dream.
 
S.O.A.D - Know
 
S.O.A.D - Cubert.
 
Muse - Butterflies and Hurricanes
 
👍

Howie Day - Karma Police (Radiohead Cover)

I was expecting a ruin of a great track, but it's actually not bad.
 
S.O.A.D - Mind.
 
Spandau Ballet - Gold
 
Luther Vandross - Never too much.
 
Dream Theater - Never Enough
 
Ram-Rod - Shut The **** UP! Its a song i made up on my piano.
 
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out

911_Carrera
Blur - Song 2

...again. :O
Only song recognized in the U.S. by one of my favorite bands. :(
 
Ram-Rod - What the **** are you guys doing up there
 
Rage Against The Machine - Snakecharmer

(just using this post to test out colours too, hmmm im gonna stick with blue from now on :D)
 
Katamari Fortissimo Damacy

followed by

Spiritual Beggars - Demons + Live in Japan
 
Of Montreal - The Party's Crashing Us

I LOVE this song!!
 
Shihad - Home Again

Put your clock back for the winter
She asks
When i'll be home again
If i could see through those eyes
I know they'd cut me down to size
You're not here
When i need you

So sit and wait
And bend and break
You rise and fall
Just you
That's all
I'm here
You're there
It don't mean
I don't care
I'm so sorry
I was miles away

It's been a day of tiny triumphs
It's been a week spent in despair
But you can't send it down the phone line
I do my best, but i'm not there

So sleep and wake
And dream up your fate
And rise and fall
Watch you grow tall
I'm here
You're there
But you should know i still love you
When i'm miles away

I'll be home again
I'll be home again
I'm coming home again
I'm coming home again

👍
 
Dream Theater - Freedom of Speech
 
Nine Inch Nails - Only

Rocks my socks, I only wish they would come to New Zealand :(
 
Soilwork - Stabbing The Drama
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back