What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,790 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
FROM FIRST TO LAST - NOTE TO SELF

Love this song
 
Alice In Chains - Man In The Box
 
A Perfect Circle - Hollow
 
A Perfect Circle - Vanishing
 
Say Hi To Your MOM - Lets Talk About Spaceships
 
Stephen Lynch - Superhero album
 
The Offspring - Gone Away
 
Dredg - Ode to the Sun

Dredg - Hung Over on a Tuesday
 
Pearl Jam - Black
 
Cream - Crossroads

I can't get enough of this song!
 
Pearl Jam - Yellow Ledbetter
 
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell
 
Dream Theater - The Root of all Evil
 
911_Carrera
Blur - Song 2

Awesomes.

When I feel heavy metal
And I'm pins and I'm needles
Well, I lie and I'm easy
All the time but I am never sure why I need you
Pleased to meet you

👍

QOTSA - YTIAWADBIFLAM

Guess...too tired to type it all out.
 
Frank Zappa and the Mothers Of Invention - Hungry Freaks, Daddy
 
Billy Joel - Just the way you are.
 
Taurine
When I feel heavy metal
And I'm pins and I'm needles
Well, I lie and I'm easy
All the time but I am never sure why I need you
Pleased to meet you

👍

QOTSA - YTIAWADBIFLAM

Guess...too tired to type it all out.

Song 2 owns me right now.

Just for your laziness...

QOTSA - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire
 
AC/DC - Highway to hell.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back