What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,793 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Athlete - Wires

The ride cymbal, the rimshot, the echos! :drool: Somebody buy me a drum kit!
 
Bloc Party... but don't know which song it is, my Launchcast player is messed up.
 
Iron Maiden - Where Eagles Dare
 
Dido - Life for rent.
 
Ulver - Blood Inside
 
I'm listening to an all-day Aaliyahthon.
 
In Flames - Only For The Weak
 
Tom Petty - Don't Come Around Here No More
 
Korn - Word Up
 
Iron Maiden - The Evil That Men Do
 
Mastodon - Blood and Thunder





;)
 
Ram-Rod vs. The Killers - Somebody Smack Me
 
Bob Marley - Redemption Song
 
Loverboy - Heaven In Your Eyes
Great love song.
 
McLaren F1GTR
Loverboy - Heaven In Your Eyes
Great love song.
Myself, whistling this song non-stop!!!! Thanks a lot, Mac. Now I can't get it out of my head! :crazy:

It is a great song though. When I was growing up in Japan, this was the first American "tape" I bought("Top Gun" Soundtrack 👍 ).
 
Dredg - It is Not that Simple
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back