What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,791 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soilwork - Nerve
 
Peter Gabriel - Indigo
 
David Carretta & Virtualian - Mercury 2
 
Magoo - Pink Dust
 
Fear Factor - Hi-tech Hate
 
I am listing to Jonny Lives! - Get Steady, For like the 4th time.
 
Hypocrisy - A Thousand Lies
 
Dido - Life for rent.
 
Stereo Total - I love you, ono


(From the Sony DVD handycam advert)
 
Stereophonics - have a nice day.
 
Everything that they played at the club, ringing in my ears.

Loudest is Audioslave - Cochise
 
Shadows Fall - The Power Of I And I
 
Montell Jorden - This Is How We Do It
 
Dredg - The Corner
 
Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby........... Sorry! :(
 
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
 
MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This
 
Etta James - At Last...........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back