What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,791 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Floyd - Brain Damage
 
A Perfect Cirlce - Weak And Powerless

Wow, haven't listened to this in a while.
 
A Perfect Circle - Weak and Powerless (Tilling my Grave Mix)

👍
 
911_Carrera
A Perfect Circle - Weak and Powerless (Tilling my Grave Mix)

👍

As above .. 👍

Have you got the aMOTION dvd? It's got all the video clips 👍
 
Shihad - Alive

So much better live.. and under the influence :sly:
 
Jigsaw - Who Do You Think You Are? (...later covered by St. Etienne)
 
"oxmo puccino - visions de vie" [opéra puccino][1998]
 
Kenny Logins - Danger Zone.
 
Coldplay - Speed of sound.
 
Taurine
As above .. 👍

Have you got the aMOTION dvd? It's got all the video clips 👍

I have all tracks from aMOTION but in mp3 form...:(

Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
 
Top Gun Soundtrack
Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone
Loverboy - Heaven in Your Eyes
 
McLaren F1GTR
Top Gun Soundtrack
Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone

I actually have that CD somewhere, i'm a sucker for cheesy sounding 80's rock.

Front line assembly - Maniacal
Skinny Puppy - tormentor
 
Race Idiot
I actually have that CD somewhere, i'm a sucker for cheesy sounding 80's rock.

Front line assembly - Maniacal
Skinny Puppy - tormentor
I just found it laying around here, and put it in. Very good so far. 👍

TopGun Soundtrack
Cheap Trick - Mighty Wings
 
I liked the track Mighty Wings, I think it was by Cheap Trick.

I think i'll join you in some 80's Movie cheese rock.

Vince Dicola - The Touch

From transformers the movie. :sly:
 
DJ shadow- Organ Donor
 
Akitaka Tohyama, Kenji Ninuma (I think) - Disco Prince
 
Harold Faltermeyer & Steve Stevens - Top Gun Anthem
 
Race Idiot
I liked the track Mighty Wings, I think it was by Cheap Trick.

I think i'll join you in some 80's Movie cheese rock.

Vince Dicola - The Touch

From transformers the movie. :sly:
I only put in because the avatar got me in the mood for some battle related movie. I'm playing the CD along side BattleField 2 Demo.
 
Snuh.

Front 242 - Quite Unusual
 
Beck - Go It Alone
 
DJ encore-high on life
 
Ram-Rod - GO FOR IT! and Eminem - The Real Slim Shady
 
Likin Park- Crawling

The Pillows- Ride on Shooting Star
 
System of a Down - Violent Pornography
 
Weezer - Pink Triangle
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back