- 745
The Black Keys - Set You Free
I guess so, its like creative I think...like 50 Cent and instead of Fifty Cent?Rogue SsvRoses--Andre 3000
Speakerboxxx/The love below
What is it with the xxx in Bubba Sparxxx and Speakerboxxx etc? Is it to infer sexual explicitness?
It probably does...Rogue SsvRoses--Andre 3000
Speakerboxxx/The love below
What is it with the xxx in Bubba Sparxxx and Speakerboxxx etc? Is it to infer sexual explicitness?
That remix is cool but all they did is cut the other guy's part out and puts THe Game's part in it. But I think that THE Game is taking this beef too far, he should just drop it and go with dre. but IMO the game and 50 is tight together but its just all that gangsta stuff that The Game has with G-unit.Rogue SsvIm a King--G-Unit DISS remix.
I expected more of the Game and TIP, this is the same thing except saying 'Them ----- aint what they say they is when they rappin'
Retarded....
Well, there was somethings that I heard that G unit did to The Game but who knows...Rogue SsvYEah...
Why them rappers gotta be like that?
Dirt off Your Shoulder--Jay-z feat. Linkin Park (collison Course)