What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,130 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signs
Snoop Dogg feat. Charlie Wilson and Justin Timberlake
Rhythm & Gangsta: The Masterpiece
 
That's some ghetto shxt Rogue.

Metallica - Fuel
 
Ernesto Vs Bastian - Dark side of the moon (DeepDish Remix):sly:
 
FireEmblem62
Cascada-Everytime We Touch. It's one of the remix's, the seven minute one, it sounds VERY VERY European style.
Ya its euro, I also mix that type of music.
 
The Killers - Hot Fuss album

Absolutely great cd this is.
 
Today I'm mostly listening to,

The Automatic - Monster.
 
I saw them live last Friday :D [EDIT] That's the automatic

Feeder- Pain on Pain
 
I put you down as more of a Inferno - From Paris to Berline kind of person myself.

Stereophonics- A minute Longer.

Feeling a tad depressed tonight so depressing rock it is.
 
ExigeExcel
I put you down as more of a Infernal - From Paris to Berlin kind of person myself.

^ :lol: ^

System of a down - Sugar. Bad day at work... :grumpy:
 
Funeral Rape - Autopsy Sl*t

no, really
 
N.E.R.D. - Rockstar (Jason Nevins Remix)
 
Diego440
Funeral Rape - Autopsy Sl*t

no, really
Your custom title leads me to disregard that post.:scared:
I mean, wtf?

The Real Slim Shady--Marshal Mathers
 
Symphony X- Inferno
Symphony X- The Odyssey
 
Back on the snow patrol - hands open album.

Need to calm down after the system of a down stuff before I go to bed.
 
Sirenia - Meridian
 
Was Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies
Now, 2009 Camaro engine.
 
Crossfade - Cold (Crossfade)
 
Good song, FatAssBR. 👍

The Doors - Strange Days (Theivery Corporation remix)
 
The Doors feat. Snoop Dogg--Riders on the Storm (Fredwreck Remix)
 
Opeth - Reverie/Harlequin Forest
 
My mouse wheel.
And keyboard.
canyafeelthebeat??????????????
 
Nevermore - Dead Heart in a Dead World
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back